Wintery Manicure with KKCenterHK Nail Decorations

Thursday, November 22, 2012


Good morning, dear readers! :D

First off, I wanted to let you know that I will be adding photos to my blog via Flickr, as I ran out of Google image space. It is definitely more of a hassle than by going through Blogger, but it will have to do for now. :)

Today I have a winter-y manicure to share with you.  I was sent two gorgeous nail art decorations from KKCenterHK, and I had to use them right away as they are so beautiful!! :D

I was sent a snowflake and star decoration (one of each) to review.


DSCF6808

DSCF6806

DSCF6812

DSCF6814

I used clear nail polish as 'glue' for the charms, and they didn't budge!! :D

I highly recommend these, as they are so fun and beautiful.  They definitely add a gorgeous sparkle to your manicure, and I will be re-using them throughout the winter.  The star was curved, and it rested on my nail perfectly.  The snowflake was flat and so it stuck out a bit on the sides, but I don't mind (SO PRETTY!! O_O) XD.

(You can use the coupon 'art evolve' for 10% off your KKCenterHK order :D).

What do you think of these?

-Ashesela

You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. Ooh yay for Flickr!
    You never cease to amaze me, Ash! This is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your nails look like a winter wonderland!! These are really pretty, and I *love* that the star is actually curved! Awesome that you can reuse these too. It's such a shame you aren't more into winter nail art... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg,that is just wonderful!

    http://cristinasurdu.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks amazing!!!!!!!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so pretty! I love everything Christmas/winter themed at the moment! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this!!! The snowflake is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi sweet dear, have you tried using Photobucket? Just depending on what kind of images I'm using, I opt to either upload from my desktop (via Window's Live Writer, which is where I write almost all my blog posts) or link to them from my Photobucket account. I've been using PH for several years now (I pay for their premium account, but it's, IMO, very affordable) and have only positive things to say about it (knock wood!).

    Gorgeous, really, really, gorgeous winter manicure! I love the serene, frosty hues and wonderful hit of sparkle.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ drinkcitra: Aw, thank you so much!!! :D You are so kind!!

    @ Elizabeth: Hahahha!! XD Thank you so much!! :D

    @ CRISTINA SURDU: Thank you!!! :D

    @ Leanne: Thank you!!! :D

    @ Marce7ina: Thank you so much!! :D

    @ Sunny: Thank you!!! :D Me too!! :D

    @ jennycute: I really glad you like it!! :D

    @ Jessica Cangiano: Thank you so much, and thank you for the suggestion!!! :D

    @ LittleMonsterx14: Thank you!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D