Sephora Favorites Glitz & Glam Party SamplerFriday, November 16, 2012
Good morning, dear readers! :D
As some of you already know, a little while back I purchased some Shiseido skin care. While I absolutely loved the set I bought, my skin did not. :( Unfortunately it made me break out, and I had to return the products (*sad face!!*).
But, I ended up getting something super fun from Sephora instead!!
As it is almost Christmas, Sephora has a lot of gift sets in, and that makes me giddy!! :D I had my eye on some of the Josie Maran sets, but they were out of stock of one I really wanted. I am actually glad that happened, because I ended up getting this:
Woooo!! The Sephora Favorites Glitz & Glam Party Sampler!!
Here is what is inside:
* Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Eyecolor in Good Fortune - 0.57 g / 0.02 oz (FULL SIZE, retails for $16 Can)
* Bare Escentuals Moxie Lipgloss in Trail Blazer - 4.5 ml / 0.15 fl oz (FULL SIZE, retails for $23 Can)
* Josie Maran GOGO Mascara - 3.2 g / 0.11 oz (deluxe sample)
* Laura Mercier Baked Eye Colour - Wet - Dry in Black Karat -0.5 g / 0.018 oz (deluxe sample, regular size is 0.06 oz)
* Lorac 3D Liquid Lustre Gold - 5ml / 0.17 fl oz (FULL SIZE, retails for $21 Can)
* Nars Body Glow - 31 ml/ 1.0 fl oz (deluxe sample, regular size is 4 oz, deluxe sample worth $20 Can)
* O.P.I Nail Colour in Looks Like Rain Dear - 3.75 ml (sample, regular size 15 ml)
* Stila Duo Shimmer Powder in Kitten - 2.6 g / 0.09 oz (deluxe sample, regular size is 0.18 oz, deluxe sample worth $14.50 Can)
* Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner in Starfish - 0.28 g / 0.01 oz (FULL SIZE, retails for $26 Can)
(Retail prices based on Canadian Sephora prices.)
This whole set cost $54 Can. There are 4 full sized products included, which cost $86 Can by themselves, and including the samples included, Sephora estimates that this set is worth $159 Can (and I totally believe that!).
You are getting a wonderful deal, and the chance to try some very interesting and beautiful products. :D
I really like everything that is in this set, although I am a bit leery of using the Nars Body Glow, because I don't tan and I don't usually use bronzer. Maybe I will keep that for when warmer weather arrives?
If you are looking to pick up a Christmas gift for a fellow make up lover (or for yourself!), I really suggest this! :D It is an amazing deal, and the combination of products work really well together, as they follow a similar golden/glam theme. Perfect for the holidays!! :D
Not to mention it comes in this super cute cosmetics bag:
What do you think of this set? Do you plan on picking up any of the Sephora gift sets this year?
Have a wonderful day! :}