Friday, November 16, 2012

Sephora Favorites Glitz & Glam Party Sampler


Good morning, dear readers! :D

As some of you already know, a little while back I purchased some Shiseido skin care.  While I absolutely loved the set I bought, my skin did not.  :(  Unfortunately it made me break out, and I had to return the products (*sad face!!*).

But, I ended up getting something super fun from Sephora instead!!

As it is almost Christmas, Sephora has a lot of gift sets in, and that makes me giddy!! :D  I had my eye on some of the Josie Maran sets, but they were out of stock of one I really wanted.  I am actually glad that happened, because I ended up getting this:


Woooo!!  The Sephora Favorites Glitz & Glam Party Sampler!!

Here is what is inside:



Contents:

* Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Eyecolor in Good Fortune - 0.57 g / 0.02 oz (FULL SIZE, retails for $16 Can)
* Bare Escentuals Moxie Lipgloss in Trail Blazer - 4.5 ml / 0.15 fl oz (FULL SIZE, retails for $23 Can)
* Josie Maran GOGO Mascara - 3.2 g / 0.11 oz (deluxe sample)
* Laura Mercier Baked Eye Colour - Wet - Dry in Black Karat -0.5 g / 0.018 oz (deluxe sample, regular size is 0.06 oz)
* Lorac 3D Liquid Lustre Gold - 5ml / 0.17 fl oz (FULL SIZE, retails for $21 Can)
* Nars Body Glow - 31 ml/ 1.0 fl oz (deluxe sample, regular size is 4 oz, deluxe sample worth $20 Can)
* O.P.I Nail Colour in Looks Like Rain Dear - 3.75 ml (sample, regular size 15 ml)
* Stila Duo Shimmer Powder in Kitten - 2.6 g / 0.09 oz (deluxe sample, regular size is 0.18 oz, deluxe sample worth $14.50 Can)
* Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner in Starfish - 0.28 g / 0.01 oz (FULL SIZE, retails for $26 Can)

(Retail prices based on Canadian Sephora prices.)

This whole set cost $54 Can.  There are 4 full sized products included, which cost $86 Can by themselves, and including the samples included, Sephora estimates that this set is worth $159 Can (and I totally believe that!).

You are getting a wonderful deal, and the chance to try some very interesting and beautiful products. :D

I really like everything that is in this set, although I am a bit leery of using the Nars Body Glow, because I don't tan and I don't usually use bronzer.  Maybe I will keep that for when warmer weather arrives?

If you are looking to pick up a Christmas gift for a fellow make up lover (or for yourself!), I really suggest this! :D It is an amazing deal, and the combination of products work really well together, as they follow a similar golden/glam theme.  Perfect for the holidays!! :D

Not to mention it comes in this super cute cosmetics bag:



What do you think of this set?  Do you plan on picking up any of the Sephora gift sets this year?

Have a wonderful day! :}

-Ashesela




7 comments:

  1. This is such a great value! :) I really want to try out Lorac Liquid Lustre - looks like an interesting product :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a big Bare Minerals ho so that's automatically a win win for me!!! That's a great set you picked up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colours in this set! I don't tan (naturally or artificially) either, but I something use a wee bit of bronzer help perk up my fair skin. I just apply a little down the bridge of my nose and the teeniest bit on the apples of my cheeks. It really does help bring more life to my face - especially during the winter months.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ OPI Addict: It is sooo pretty!!! I really want to get the white/silver one too. And you really don't need to use much product when you do use it, so I can see that little vial lasting a long time. :D

    @ Gosia: Thank you!! :D I like Bare Minerals too and am so happy that I could get this set. Such a great value!!

    @ Jessica Cangiano: That's a really good idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so awesome I may need this :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg this looks awesome! That Stila shimmer powder looks lovely :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Norelis Ocasio: I highly suggest it!! :D

    @ drinkcitra: It looks really pretty on the skin!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D

Products I'm Really Enjoying Right Now

Good afternoon, dear readers! Today's post is about some of products that I've been enjoying lately!  Swatches (where applicable) ...