Need To Update Blog Image Storage

Thursday, November 22, 2012


Good morning, dear readers!

I got a message from Blogger when I tried to  upload some photos today saying that I was out of image space.  I tried to purchase some space from Google, but for some reason it is not processing my request.  Unfortunately I will be unable to post any photos until I can get this sorted out.

In the meantime, I apologize for my absence and hope to get this blog up and running again as soon as possible.

Also, YAY this is my 400th post! :D  I wish it were more exciting, considering the circumstances. >.<

Take care my friends!!

-Ashesela

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Oh no! lol. I hope you get things up and running soon!
    Happy 400th post :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. :( I'm so sorry! Hope that everything will be ok ;)!

    http://cristinasurdu.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The exact same thing happened to me - well it did work after I paid and reopened the browser. I feel it's quite OK to pay for having my blog space, so I'm quite happy about it!
    Congratulation on your 400th post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can always get a free photobucket account and host your pictures there. All you have to do is use the URL to add it to your blog instead of uploading from your computer. I had the EXACT same message yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry to hear about that issue. I didn't even know that Google/Blogger capped the total amount of images one could upload/store with them. On a positive note though, happiest congrats on hitting 400 posts, that is a thoroughly terrific milestone.

    Here's to hundreds upon hundreds more stellar posts to come!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats on 400! the same thing happened to me recently. i just use photobucket its free :) and if you fill up and need to pay its cheaper than google!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D