Cult Nails Manipulative with Snow Flakes

Saturday, November 24, 2012


Good afternoon, dear readers!! :D

I hope that everyone is having a great weekend so far.  This morning there was a bit of snow falling from the sky (yay!!) but unfortunately it melted (nay!!) and we aren't supposed to be getting some decent snow until sometime in December (boo!!).

In the meantime, here is another snowy manicure:

DSCF6756
DSCF6768
DSCF6762
DSCF6766
DSCF6764

For this manicure I used a base of Cult Nails Manipulative, then painted snow flakes with acrylic paint.  I then put one iridescent glitter in the center of each snow flake, and then coated everything with China Glaze Fast Forward top coat.  :)  (Please excuse my dry skin; I need to update my hand care for the cold and dry weather!)

Also, if anyone hasn't already voted and would be so kind (you don't have to but I would really appreciate it!!) I have an entry for a snow themed nail art contest here, and I could really use any votes I could get.  :D  Thank you so, so much for your support!!!!  (My name is Ashesela and the blog is Art Evolve).

I hope that everyone is having a great weekend!!!

-Ashesela ;p)

You Might Also Like

19 comments

  1. Totally gorgeous, Ash! I love the colours you used for these! So jelly of your snow, too, even if it melted. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Do you paint your nails everyday?? I need to do mine but I doubt they will be as exciting as yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!!! freehanded???? that's outstanding work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dude, beautiful! I admire your steady hands and tons of effort going into this :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning! Absolutely perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooooo beautiful! I'm smitten with all of your recent (marvelous!) snowflake filled manicures, and think that they've put me even more in the mood for winter's arrival than I already was. :)

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw love the different colors of the snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was at work doodling wish I could do snowflakes like you...love this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ Elizabeth: Thank you so much!!! :’D

    @ jennycute: I paint my nails in bouts hehe. Sometimes 3 times in one day and sometimes once a week. I save photos for my manicures so I can post them when I don’t feel up to doing my nails. :D I’m sure your nails will be awesome!! :D

    @ Tishana: Thank you very much!! :D

    @ Lindsey R: :D I am really glad!! :D

    @ Gosia: :’D Thank you so much!!!! That really means a lot! :’D

    @ Exah: :’D Thank you very much!!! :D

    @ A Girl and Her Polish: Thank you so much!! :D

    @ Julie: Thank you!!! :D

    @ Amanda: :’D Thank you so much!!

    @ gl0ssy: Thank you!!! :D

    @ Marias Nail Art: Thank you!!!! :D

    @ Jessica Cangiano: YAY!!! :D Thank you so much!!!

    @ LittleMonsterx14: :D Thank you so much!!!

    @ drinkcitra: :D YAY!!!!

    @ ChiChi: :’D Thank you for your kind words!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. those snowflakes are gorgeous!! wish i can draw them like you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just saw Katee from A Girl and Her Polish post this and I'm in loooove with your snowflake mani. I'm a huge snowflake lover so I can't tell you how much I'm in awe of this :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D