Color Club O-Ho-Holly and Snow-Flakes

Sunday, November 04, 2012


Good morning, dear readers.  :)

Recently I bought the Color Club Winter Affair collection at Winners.  Apparently, there are two polishes in this collection that change, depending on which version of this collection you have. o.o In the set that I have, Gift of Sparkle is a gorgeous glittery purple, yet in the other set, it is a lovely foil silvery-blue.  Also, in my set Winter Affair is a deep burgundy, and it the other set it is a gold.  Go figure!! >.<!

From left to right: O-Ho-Holly, Berry and Bright, Glitter Wonderland, Winter Affair, Gift of Sparkle, Snow-Flakes.






I have tried only two of the polishes so far, and neither are scented.  I wonder if there is another difference in the two sets, in that one is scented and the other is not?

Here I have a swatch of the lovely O-Ho-Holly, with Snow-Flakes (2 coats) on the thumb and ring fingernails.





O-Ho-Holly is a lovely shimmery green foil with a golden sheen, and Snow-Flakes is a dupe of Essie Shine of the Times (except that it has less flakies in it).

What do you think of the Winter Affair collection?  Will you be picking up a few of these beauties?

Have a wonderful Sunday, my friends! :D

-Ashesela

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. Such a beautiful collection :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That green is gorgeous! That purple on the end looks awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Winners must be a lot better than our fairly little one, as I haven't found many polishes there this year. This collection is really lovely. I adore glittery polishes and would happily wear all of these hues.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ drinkcitra: I’m so glad you like it!! :D

    @ LabMuffin: Thank you so much!! :D

    @ A Girl and Her Polish: I’m really glad you like them!! :D I will be swatching the purples soon :D!

    @ Norelis Ocasio: :D I’m so glad you like them!! :D

    @ Jessica Cangiano: These polishes just came in with the winter stuff, so maybe your Winners will get them in soon? I am glad you like these colours too! :D

    @ LittleMonsterx14: :D I am glad you like it!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. This collection is gorgeous. That green really looks similar to the one in Zoya's Ornate Collection. I wonder how they compare.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ JennaFroggy: Oh I would love to get my hands on that collection!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D