China Glaze Champagne Kisses and Glistening Snow

Saturday, November 10, 2012


Good afternoon, dear readers!

Today I have a swatch of China Glaze Champagne Kisses and Glistening Snow, which are both from the Holiday Joy collection.




Champagne Kisses is a gorgeous sand coloured glitter, with a tiny (very tiny!) amount of holographic glitter.

Glistening Snow is made up of tiny silvery holographic glitters, and looks so beautiful.

Both have a really decent amount of glitter in them, and I believe that I used 3 (maybe four?) coats for the photos below.  I included both flash and non-flash photos, as the non-flash photos don't show just how glittery these awesome polishes are:







These look more sparkly and beautiful in real life.  Both have awesome formulas, and if you decide to get either of these, I think you will be pleased.  :D

What do you think of Champagne Kisses and Glistening Snow?  (I love their names!! XD)

-Ashesela

You Might Also Like

17 comments

  1. I kept picking up Glistening Snow. It is really beautiful, but I am on a no-buy. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oo both are stunning! Especially Glistening Snow

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gah!!! I was soo trying not to get any more from this collection and you're making it really hard not to!!! They're so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think any polish on you hands automatically looks amazing! these are making me drooool

    ReplyDelete
  5. glistening snow is beautiful!! ugh, I want it so bad!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both are gorgeous colours! I love the names too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very, very pretty sparkly polishes. Call me a total traditionalist, but I tend to veer towards relatively (by modern standards) basic nails (one colour at a time or perhaps a French mani), and consider sparkles to be my "fancy" nails in a way. I wear sparkles a fair bit and am always looking for new gems to add to my collection (and have to say, Champagne Kisses is really calling my name).


    Wishing you a gorgeous weekend, honey!
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just picked up Champagne Kisses, but now I want Glistening Snow too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. so pretty color! i love how u pair them together <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ Tara: I am so glad you like them!! :D

    @ About The Lacquered Lady: Aw, sorry to hear it!! : ( Although I am sure you will be able to find it for sale online when you are off your no-buy. : )

    @ esmeheredia: That one is my favourite too!!! :D

    @ Gosia: Whoops!! Sorry, hahah!! XD

    @ LittleMonsterx14: Eeee!!! Thank you!!! That is so incredibly kind!!! What a wonderful compliment!! :’D

    @ Beauty on a College budget: It really is so beautiful, and looks even more so in real life!! Glad you like it!! :D

    @ OPI Addict: I am so glad you like them as well!!! :D

    @ drinkcitra: I am really glad you like them!! :D

    @ Jessica Cangiano: Isn’t it lovely?? :D I love sparkles!!!!

    @ Jayne: You won’t regret getting it!!! :D

    @ Marias Nail Art: :D I really love the polishes they came out with for Christmas this year!! :D

    @ YoannitaL: Thank you so much!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both of these are really gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D