Twinsie Tuesday - Glitter

Tuesday, October 09, 2012


Good morning, dear readers! :D



Today is Twinsie Tuesday, and the theme is glitter!

For my manicure I decided to use a base of O.P.I's Metallic 4 Life, and top it off with a Halloween inspired polish that I had made a couple months ago.






This is the first time I have used Metallic 4 Life, and I absolutely adore it!  It is so beautiful!! :D

Don't forget to check out these other awesome blogs from my fellow Twinsies:

Amanda at Amandalandish
Anna at Going to the Showing

Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Katherine at Haul of Fame
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Meredith at Polish and Charms
Rachel at Top Coat It
Sarah at See Sarah Swatch
Tara at Polishy of Truth 

Have a wonderful day!!

-Ashesela

You Might Also Like

21 comments

  1. Love this Halloween manicure so much! I've always liked it when purple and black were partnered for October 31st, and adore that you went with that palette (plus orange) here.

    Happiest countdown to All Hallows Eve, dear gal!
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, this is fan-frickin-tastic! I love you halloween polish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These polishes look like they were made together! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous!! that franken is literally stunning, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so jealous! This polish is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty!!! I love the season-themed mani!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks amazing, Ash! Very pretty and seasonal! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Norelis Ocasio: Aw, thank you so much Nory!!! :’D

    @ Marisa: Thank you Marisa!! :D

    @ Jessica Cangiano: Thank you so much Jessica!!! :D

    @ Tara: YAY!!! Thank you so much Tara!!! :D

    @ Maribeth: Aw thank you!!! :D YAY!!!!

    @ HaulOfFame: Thank you so much!!! :D

    @ Amanda: :D Thank you so much Amanda!! :D

    @ Meredith Anne: Thank you so very much!!! :D

    @ LittleMonsterx14: I am so glad!! :D!!

    @ Erin Does Nails: Thank you so much Erin!! :D!

    @ SeeSarahSwatch: Aw, you are so kind!!! Thank you, Sarah!! :’D

    @ GoingtotheShowing: :D!! Thank you so much, Anna!!!

    @ AllThatIsGorgeous: Thank you very much Jenn!!! :D!

    @ drinkcitra: Thank you so much!!! :D

    @ Chelsea: Thank you very much Chelsea!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh, I love your Halloween-inspired polish with the purple flecks in it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ Jayne: Thank you so much!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG! Your franken is AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  12. @ Cordia: :'D Thank you so much!!! :D

    @ ChiChi: Thank you very much!! :D!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D