Twinsie Tuesday - 3 Polish Layer Experiment

Tuesday, October 16, 2012


Good afternoon, dear readers!

Today is Tuesday, and that means it is time for another round of Twinsie Tuesday! :D

Today's theme was a 3 polish layer experiment.  For my manicure, I started with a base of China Glaze Roguish Red, then added Essie As Gold as it Gets.  For my third polish I used one that my sister had made, which has a golden sheen, extra-large round and small hex black glitter, as well as medium orange glitter.  Finally, I decided to add a black paint border.






This was really fun to make! :D  What do you think??

Don't forget to check out these other wonderful Twinsies:

Amanda at Amandalandish
Anna at Going to the Showing

Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Katherine at Haul of Fame
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Meredith at Polish and Charms
Rachel at Top Coat It
Sarah at See Sarah Swatch
Tara at Polishy of Truth 

Have an awesome day!!!

-Ashesela

You Might Also Like

21 comments

  1. it looks perfect for halloween ;)!

    http://cristinasurdu.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gah! This is awesome! Love the layering!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome-sauce! The framing looks so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG... its love at first sight ^.^
    you rock Ashesela...

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Marisa: Thank you so much!! :D

    @ LittleMonsterx14: :D Thank you very much!! :D

    @ Nailtopia: :’D Thank you very much!!!

    @ Cristina Surdu: :D YAY!! Thank you!!! :D

    @ Pam Mower: :D Thank you!!! :D!!

    @ Maribeth: :’D Thank you so much, Maribeth!! :D

    @ drinkcitra: :’D Thank you so much!!!!

    @ GoingtotheShowing: Aw, YAY!!! :D Thank you so much, Anna!! :D

    @ Meredith Anne: :D Thank you so much, Meredith!! :D

    @ Sangeetha Nimmagadda: :’D YAY!!! Thank you so, so much!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice! Halloween-y! I wish I had a steady enough hand to create borders like that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wildly cool Halloween perfect manicure! I love the framing element of the black all around the orange. So creative and modern!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cool! I love the round black glitter especially!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These look so fabulous, Ash! You and your sister make the most amazing polishes, and I love how you use them! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is awesome, Ash! I love the super huge glitters and the combo screams Halloween!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D