Content

Thursday, 25 October 2012

O.P.I Swimsuit...Nailed It Swatch


Good morning, dear readers! :D

Today I have a gorgeous blue polish to show you: O.P.I Swimsuit...Nailed It!.

This polish is from the 2011 O.P.I Miss Universe collection, and I was lucky to find it at Winners! :D

Someone had stuck a "matte" sticker onto it, so when I purchased the polish I thought that it was going to have a matte finish.  I soon realised that it is not a matte, but that is okay since it is so stunning!! :D  However, the sticker gave me the idea to slick some Sephora by O.P.I matte top coat on it, and so here it is:







Isn't that a stunning blue???!! O_O

I heard that this can stain nails and fingers a lot, but I used the glue base coat and the only staining I had was from where the polish got on my dry skin.  I was able to get it off not too bad, so I am happy! :D  (If only I had the glue base coat last year when I used Finger Paints Winter Sky...)

I changed my nail shape for this season after watching Dark Shadows (I was inspired by the main character XD) and I like them! :D  Unfortunately I was opening a small cosmetic box and snapped the pointer tip clean off my right hand.  Sigh.  Thankfully it was on my non-photo hand.  XD  I also need to buff my nails as they are a bit lumpy from poor diet.

I hope that everyone is doing well!!

-Ashesela

11 comments:

  1. this blue is amazing!

    http://cristinasurdu.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol about the matte mixup! But it looks great! Very retro nails...but yeah, bummer about the breakage :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO pretty! Loving the new nail shape!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your nail shape and this is stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one of my all time favourite polishes! But, it stains my nails sooo badly :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like your new nail shape, it's relatively similar to mine (though yours a bit longer - I always have the weakest nails, so it's hard to build up my length, especially when I factor in a fair bit of hands on crafting). Gorgeous polish hue - it makes me think of something a female superhero might sport on her tips.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Shannara: Thank you!! :D

    @ Cristina Surdu: I’m glad you like it!! :D

    @ Amanda: XD It really is such a pretty blue!! :D

    @ NATALiJA: Thank you!! :D

    @ Meredith Anne: Thank you so much!! :D

    @ Norelis Ocasio: Thank you so much!! :D

    @ OPI Addict: Aw, sorry to hear it!! I hate it when that happens! >.<

    @ Jessica Cangiano: Thank you so much!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this polish-- but then again... I love anything blue! I picked this up on a whim not too long ago. And thanks for reminding me to check in at Winners soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. omg!! I may need to find this polish! It's stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D

Lovely Readers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Google+ Followers


Use code 'art evolve' for 10% off of your KKCenterHk order!

About Me

My Photo

Heyo!  I am the writer behind Art Evolve, a blog about things and stuff, that I update sometimes.  >:D

I have a serious love for books, gaming, and general sci-fi and fantasy things.

I also love music and art, and hope to become a better musician and artist as time goes on.

I just started playing Magic: The Gathering again after a looooong break (11 years!?!), and it is awesome.  I hope to become a better Magic player too, because I'm not that great at it heheheh.

I was introduced to edh last (I think?) month, and it has quickly become a favourite format.

OH!  I also do MTG altered art, which I recently started and it is seriously fun and rewarding.  Magic + art practice?  Aw yeah!! :D

What else, what else...  I like video games, and play on both PC and console (PS!!).  I love rpg's and some good shooters, and killing zombies is a plus.

I love chocolate, tea and coffee.  I smoke cigarettes, which is stupid, so don't ever smoke cigarettes because it is stupid.

I also really like food.  Too much so.  Especially crunchy things!  I seriously need to get some bubble tea because it has been way too long.

I love to study but my ADHD makes it a bit difficult (a lot difficult, because remembering things can be kinda rediculous).  I also have obsessive compulsive disorder which sucks.  And anxiety disorders, which suck.

Favourite subjects include: astronomy, nihongo, art, geology, stuff like that.

HAVE AT YOU, KNAVE!  *slaps*
Created by: twitter website widget

Fish

Gnome!

Gnome!
(not my image)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts