Even More Autumn Nail Designs - Freehand

Thursday, October 11, 2012


Good morning, dear readers!

Today I have even more designs to show you.





I really love the gold paint I use (the gold on the 1st (except for the bottom) and the 3rd nails are real gold but the rest are gold paint), but it smears when top coat touches it, so I have to dab it on and quickly and softly as I can.  Unfortunately it still smears a bit.  Sigh.

I hope that you have an amazing day! :D

-Ashesela ;)

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. Uggghhh these are so beautiful ugghhhhhh!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh you are so talented! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So opulently stunning! I especially love the blue gem studded nail on the right. It's like something I could picture the royals of 18th century France wearing (if nail art had been around back then, I mean).

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ OPI Addict: Thank you so much!!! :D

    @ drinkcitra: Thank you very much!!! :’D

    @ Fitzy: :’D Thank you so much!!!!

    @ lovenailpolish: :D Thank you!!!!

    @ Jacqui: Thank you so much!! :D

    @ NATALiJA: :D Thank you so much!!!

    @ Meredith Anne: :”D Thank you so much, Meredith!!!

    @ Amanda: :’D Thank you!!! :D

    @ The Collegiate Nail: :’D Thank you so much Brandi!!!

    @ Jessica Cangiano: EEEE!!! :’D Thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D