Content

Saturday, 20 October 2012

China Glaze Immortal and Glitter Goblin


Good morning, dear readers! :D

Today I have two more polishes from the China Glaze Wicked collection: Immortal and Glitter Goblin.

First up: Immortal







Ohhhhhmygosh!  Isn't that just a stunning grey??!  It has the most beautiful fine shimmer in it.  When I hold it up to light and look really closely, I can see every colour of the spectrum in the shimmer.  Fantastic!! :D

And now for Glitter Goblin:







Glitter Goblin is small orange and holo glitter in a clear base.  In the photos above I layered it over China Glaze Cast a Spell. I can't remember for sure how many coats it took to make it that opaque, but I think it was 3 or 4.  Here is how one coat of it looks over CaS:


Like I said in my last Wicked post, I am really so impressed with this collection.  The formulas are amazing!!!! :D

Tomorrow I will be posting the other two polishes I have from this collection, so don't forget to check the post out! :D

Have a wonderful day!!

-Ashesela

9 comments:

  1. Wow, even just one coat of GG over CaS is just gorgeous. I'm so excited to try mine now! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's SUCH a stunning grey polish! And that glitter is amazing too.. I don't know why I haven't pick these up yet :/

    ps. sorry I haven't been commenting more, your posts don't always show up in my list for some reason :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are beautiful! I can't wait to try my bottle of Glitter Goblin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Elizabeth: YAY!! :D I'm so glad I could be of service :D!! ;)

    @ Julie: Aw, no worries at all!!! :D Thank you so much for your comments and for checking out my blog! :D

    @ Chelsea: I hope that you enjoy it!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome polishes both! I especially like glitter goblin for this time of the year, and wish I had a bottle to slather on my toes and fingers alike right now.


    Wishing you a serene, beautiful Sunday & week ahead, dear gal,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just applied GG over a yellow (Julep Stella) on my toes and an orange (Cover Girl Candy Corn) on my nails. Two coats of each (the base colors & GG). Gives a slightly different look on top of each color...I'm all set for Halloween! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D

Lovely Readers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Google+ Followers


Use code 'art evolve' for 10% off of your KKCenterHk order!

About Me

My Photo

Heyo!  I am the writer behind Art Evolve, a blog about things and stuff, that I update sometimes.  >:D

I have a serious love for books, gaming, and general sci-fi and fantasy things.

I also love music and art, and hope to become a better musician and artist as time goes on.

I just started playing Magic: The Gathering again after a looooong break (11 years!?!), and it is awesome.  I hope to become a better Magic player too, because I'm not that great at it heheheh.

I was introduced to edh last (I think?) month, and it has quickly become a favourite format.

OH!  I also do MTG altered art, which I recently started and it is seriously fun and rewarding.  Magic + art practice?  Aw yeah!! :D

What else, what else...  I like video games, and play on both PC and console (PS!!).  I love rpg's and some good shooters, and killing zombies is a plus.

I love chocolate, tea and coffee.  I smoke cigarettes, which is stupid, so don't ever smoke cigarettes because it is stupid.

I also really like food.  Too much so.  Especially crunchy things!  I seriously need to get some bubble tea because it has been way too long.

I love to study but my ADHD makes it a bit difficult (a lot difficult, because remembering things can be kinda rediculous).  I also have obsessive compulsive disorder which sucks.  And anxiety disorders, which suck.

Favourite subjects include: astronomy, nihongo, art, geology, stuff like that.

HAVE AT YOU, KNAVE!  *slaps*
Created by: twitter website widget

Fish

Gnome!

Gnome!
(not my image)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts