Content

Wednesday, 17 October 2012

Born Pretty False Nails and Brush Review


Good morning, dear readers! :D

Today's post is about two products I received from Born Pretty for review.

First up is the nail brush:



This nail brush is a lovely clear pink colour, with stiff bristles that would be perfect for getting dirt out from under your nails.  I really hate it when anything is stuck under my nails, so this is a God-send!  The brush fits perfectly around my fingers and is slim and not bulky or heavy.  The only issue I would have with this brush is that at the rounded ends of the plastic that fit around your fingers, there can be a bit of extra plastic poking out from the edges that can be a bit sharp.  Thankfully a quick swipe from a nail file can easily fix this.  :D  Also, if for any reason you find the bristles to be too soft for your liking, you can trim them (the bristles are a decent length).  The bristles also help make a nice lather if you use soap with the brush. :D

Next up are the 500 white long false nail tips:



These are so awesome!!!! :D  They are super long, as you can see in the photo below (I am using the largest size of nail tips in this photo, which is a size 0), which is amazing as you can file them to your ideal length and shape, or keep them extra long for fancy artwork:


(Please excuse the messy false hand XD).

They come in bags marked with stickers to indicate the sizes:



I have to say that I am so impressed with these!! :D They are so inexpensive, and yet have the same quality as ones you would buy from beauty supply stores for much (MUCH!) higher prices.

They come in 10 sizes, ranging from 0 (the largest) to 9 (the smallest).


As you can see there are some extra plastic nubs on one end of the nails, but that always happens with any false nails I get and is easily remedied with a nail file.

The nails also have numbers on the tips, which indicate the size of the tip you are using:


(The one in the photo above has the "0" on the end).

I have to say that these are fabulous, and I love having so many canvases to paint on!!!!  I can't recommend these enough (especially with their great prices!).

I will definitely be using these for a long, long time, and will absolutely want to re-stock when I run out. :)

I hope that everyone has an awesome day!! :D

-Ashesela

6 comments:

  1. Wow that's a lot of false nails to play with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so great that you have so many little palettes to create on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooohh, all those tiny blank canvasses to work with. How awesomely fun! Can't wait to see the beautiful art I know you're going to create on them, honey.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can just see you totally going to town on those falsies--can't wait to see what you create on them! (^_^)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D

Lovely Readers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Google+ Followers


Use code 'art evolve' for 10% off of your KKCenterHk order!

About Me

My Photo

Heyo!  I am the writer behind Art Evolve, a blog about beauty, art, and anything else I feel like writing about. :)
I have a serious love for skincare and nail art, and love me some sci-fi and fantasy books and games.
Created by: twitter website widget

Fish

Gnome!

Gnome!
(not my image)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts