Autumn Nails 3 - Freehand

Sunday, September 30, 2012


Good evening dear readers!! :D

I hope that everyone is doing well.  Thank you all so much for the kind and caring comments you have left to me over this past week (it really means so much to me!!).  Although I am still dealing with a lot of mental and physical issues right now, I want to continue working on my blog.  I took a week off from it, and boy did that ever feel weird!!  So I am back :D.

Here are some more fake nails that I did:




I hope that everyone is having a great autumn so far!!

-Ashesela

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. Welcome back! And what a comeback!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are stunning! great to see you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving the one on the far right! Beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you are on the mend. These are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to see you back lady! Missed you! (=

    And these are just freaking gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These nails are so sublimely beautiful - they seem fit for a stylish Renaissance princess.


    Sending your healing wishes & oodles of hugs,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back! These are beautiful, Ash! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Amanda: Thank you so much, Amanda!! :’D You are so sweet!! XD

    @ LittleMonsterx14: Thank you very much!!! :’D

    @ A Girl and Her Polish: Thank you very much!! :D

    @ Malinda: Thank you so much!!! :’D I got some new medications to try, so I am crossing my fingers!!

    @ GoingtotheShowing: I missed you too, Anna!! :D Thank you so much!!!

    @ Jessica Cangiano: Thank you so very much Jessica!!! *Hug!!* :’D

    @ drinkcitra: Thank you so much!!! :’D!

    @ Christine: Thank you so much!!! :’D <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. welcome back!! <3 and holy smokes, these are jaw dropping

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D