Tuesday, August 07, 2012

Twinsie Tuesday: Glass Flecked Polish

Good afternoon, dear readers!! :D

Today is Tuesday, and that means it is time for another TT post!! :D

This week's theme was glass-flecked polishes.

I am wearing O.P.I's Nothin' Mousie About It, which is a stunning glass-flecked top coat with pearly pink hearts dispersed within.  Here it is over Pedal Faster Suzi and I Don't Give a Rotterdam:



The amazing thing with this is you can choose to apply the polish without the hearts, and it looks amazing!!  The flecks change colours depending on the way light hits them, and it is stunning!!

Here it is without the hearts (over the same polishes as above):



Aaaaand... here it is by itself:



I don't usually wear such sheer polishes without any underwear (this was quite a few coats! O-O;), but I wanted to show you what it looks like by itself.

Overall I would definitely give this a 10/10.  I love it!!!

Don't forget to check out these other lovely Twinsie's blogs, for their posts.  :D  Also, please welcome Elizabeth of Did My Nails!!!  She has officially joined us Twinsies, and I look forward to seeing her contributions these coming weeks.  Welcome Elizabeth!!! :D  It is awesome to have you with us!!


Amanda at Amandalandish
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Srsly Swatched
Katherine at Haul of Fame

Have an amazing day my friends!!

-Ashesela ;)

19 comments:

  1. A super-girly and sweet mani - lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Wearing this right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My fav from the "Minnie" collection! It's one of those that I try not to use because I never want to run out! But really, what's the point of having it, right? I have issues ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Marias Nail Art: Thank you so much!!! :'D

    @ Meredith Anne: :D!! That's awesome!!! :D

    @ Maribeth: I completely understand!! I know exactly how you feel. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is pretty, I love it with the hearts :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! I never took a close enough look at this to know that it wasn't just a top coat with heart glitter, I like how it has the glass fleck shimmer in there as well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so pretty!! I'm like Maribeth, I want this polish to last.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Amanda: YAY!!! :D

    @ Laura: I'm so glad you like it!! :D

    @ Olivia C.: I'm glad you like it!! :D

    @ Jacqui: Me too!! That is what sold me on it :D!!

    @ Jessica: Thank you!! :D!

    @ ChiChi: Me too!! :D!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great polish! This is such a cute mani!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How completely, sweetly girly and gorgeous! I love the hues in this mani, they remind me of some of my favourite childhood toys back in the 80s and early 90s.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ drinkcitra: Thank you so much!!! :D

    @ Jessica Cangiano: Thank you so much for your lovely comment!! :D I am so glad that this could bring back memories!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute! I am not normally into heart glitter but I've got my eye on a few indies out there that have a lot of heart glitter, so I must be warming up to it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. oooo... I think I like it best without the hearts. That glass fleck shine is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D

Products I'm Really Enjoying Right Now

Good afternoon, dear readers! Today's post is about some of products that I've been enjoying lately!  Swatches (where applicable) ...