Content

Friday, 10 August 2012

My Blue, Blue/Green, Blue Grey etc. Collection

Good morning, dear readers! :D

Today I will be showing you my collection of blues (excluding frankens that my sister and I made).  I will also be including blue greens, blue greys, and basically any of those things that I feel have a significant amount of blue in them.  :D

Here we go!!  Group bottle shot time:


And for bottle close-ups (darn it, I forgot Zoya Bevin!!):


From R to L: Revlon Midnight Affair, Revlon Blue Lagoon, Revlon Whimsical, Girly Bits Cosmic Ocean, Girly Bits Arctic Sunrise and All That Glitters Very Peacock-ish.


From R to L: Maybelline Color Show Denims in Styled Out, Maybelline Color Show Denims in Denim Dash, Maybelline Color Show Blue Freeze, Cult Nails Manipulative, Wet n' Wild Fast Dry in Blue Wants to Be a Millionaire, Wet n' Wild Fast Dry in Teal or No Teal and Wet n' Wild Fast Dry in Teal of Fortune.


From R to L: Color Club Hydrangea Kiss, L.A. Girl Glitter Addict in Aqueous, L.A. Girl Glitter Addict in Nostalgic, O.P.I I Don't Give a Rotterdam, O.P.I Dating a Royal, Essence Gleam in Blue and Konad blue stamping polish.


From R to L: Sinful Colors Hottie, Sinful Colors Nail Junkie, Sinful Colors Athens, Sinful Colors Greek Isles, Sinful Colors Mint Apple and Sinful Colors Rise and Shine.


From R to L: Sinful Colors Grecian Sun, Sinful Colors Savage, Sinful Colors Cinderella, Zoya Skylar, Orly Spazmatic and Deborah Lippmann Across the Universe.


From R to L: Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Frozen Solid, Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Blue It, Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Marine Scene, Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Blue Me Away!, Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Pacific Blue, Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear The Real Teal and Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Blizzard Blue.


From R to L: China Glaze First Mate, China Glaze Man Hunt, China Glaze Frostbite, China Glaze Blue Sparrow, China Glaze Blue Iguana and China Glaze Dorothy Who?.


From R to L: China Glaze Liquid Crystal, China Glaze Secret Peri-wink-le, China Glaze Sexy in the City, China Glaze For Audrey and China Glaze Sea Spray.

Alrighty!!  I forgot a few polishes when I took these photos, but oh well!  (Edit: I forgot at least 4!!  Sheesh!)

Edit: I couldn't just leave them by their lonesomes, so here are the ones (hopefully all) that I forgot:


From R to L: The Hungry Asian Sneeze Breeze (I am waiting for a large one to arrive in the mail :D), Zoya Bevin, China Glaze Up All Night, Sinful Colors Neptune and Sinful Colors What's Your Name.  :D

Can you tell that these are my favourite colours?  I ADORE blue, and then I realised that my three favourite colours contain it: blue, green and purple.  Aw yeah!!  They are my favourite polishes to collect, and hopefully I will keep getting more of them. :D

What are your favourite blue/teal/etc. polishes?

Have a wonderful day!! :D

-Ashesela

30 comments:

  1. That's sure a lot of polish.. amazing..

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Sera: Thank you so much!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice nails ;>

    I follow you, can you follow me back? http://fashion-by-anita.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a lot of nice blue colors, I recognize quite a few from my stash - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, so many blues! My favorites are Color Club "Cold Metal" (doesn't stain!) and ORLY "Halley's Comet".

    Are any of your blues similar to the teal color of SH Marine Scene? I've been on the hunt for another polish similar to that color but it's always hard to tell from online pics (some look very blue, some very green).

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg... am seriously envying you right now *.*

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH, love that shades.Actualllly, I'm wearing blue nail polish right now.
    following each other?umm.. yes, no?
    yours truly, L.

    http://fashion-babel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Following you now!:)

    http://fashion-babel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome collection of blues!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Only a couple we have in common here too! Sinful Colors Nail Junkie, Sinful Colors Rise and Shine, China Glaze For Audrey... think that's it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous blue/green collection! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loooove your blue collection! Blue is one of my favourite colors, this is so nice and varied :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Do you have nail wheels? They're really useful. On eBay they're like 10 for $2

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous blues!! Thanks for visiting our blog. Following you! Happy Friday!

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  15. @ Fashion by Anita: Thank you very much!! I am following your blog :D!

    @ Marias Nail Art: Thank you for your comment!! :D

    @ Tharvey: Ooh I want those two!!! I think the closest match for SH Marine Scene (in my collection) would be Wet n Wild Teal or No Teal. They aren’t dupes, but it is the closest out of all my other ones.

    @ Sangy: Aren’t they gorgeous??!! I freaking love these colours!! :D I need moooooore!!!!

    @ Fashion babel: Thank you so much!! :D (YAY to blue nails!!) I am already following you :D!

    @ Olivia C: Thank you!! :D They are my favourites! :D

    @ LoLy: Thank you!!! :D

    @ Amanda: Aww yeah!!! Bley all the way! (LOL XD)

    @ BeautyShades: Thank you so much!!! :’D

    @ Fashion babel: Thank you so much!! :D I am following you too! ^-^

    @ JennaFroggy: Thank you so much, Jenna!!! :D I need mooooore!! XD

    @ Leanne: That is so surprising!!! I guess I’ll just have to get more... XD

    @ zebra-nails: Thank you so much!!! :’D!

    @ Exah: :’D Thank you so much!!!!! :D

    @ Sharra Farivar: I do, but I only sometimes use them. XD

    @ Jayme and Mendi: Thank you for visiting mine, and for following!!! :D Happy Friday to you too :D!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amazing post!!!!!!!!!!

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. dark blue is my favorite polish color too! then i had so many blues and not enough of other colors so i forced myself to try and expand. 2 yellows is enough, right?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Amaazing blog and I really love it.

    Very nice photos :))



    follow eachother?

     

    http://lajune16.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello! I like your blog! Im following you now! If you like my blog, follow me back please!

    XoXo

    www.shoesandbasics.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. wow girl! that's a lot, very nice collection. China Glaze is freaking expensive form where I'm living. Thank you so much for commenting on my blog, I'm following your blog on GFC, Looking forward to more of your posts,I love polishes as well :)

    http://steph-g.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. @ Estilo Hedonico: Thank you so much!!! :D

    @ LittleMonsterx14: AHAHAHA I have only 2 yellows too!!! XD lmao!!!

    @ LaJune16: I am following your blog!! :D

    @ Patti: Thank you very much!! :D I am following your blog! :D

    @ Lahlab: Thank you so much for your lovely comment, and for following my blog!! :’D Thankfully CG isn’t too too bad where I live. *Phew!*

    ReplyDelete
  22. These are so pretty! My friend also loves blue polishes! She would love this! :D

    ReplyDelete
  23. great post! love it..!
    i already followed you ^_^
    i'll be happy if you'll follow back..?

    http://cutemedpassion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. These polishes may all be blue in colour, but there's nothing "blue" about them, this is definitely one happy, clearly beloved collection!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  25. Blues are my faves! Great collection!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I'm pretty sure you have more blue/green polishes than my whole collection!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D

Lovely Readers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Google+ Followers


Use code 'art evolve' for 10% off of your KKCenterHk order!

About Me

My Photo

Heyo!  I am the writer behind Art Evolve, a blog about beauty, art, and anything else I feel like writing about. :)
I have a serious love for skincare and nail art, and love me some sci-fi and fantasy books and games.
Created by: twitter website widget

Fish

Gnome!

Gnome!
(not my image)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts