Content

Thursday, 30 August 2012

Fierce Polish Jewelry Review


Good morning dear readers! :D

Today I have a wonderful review to show you!!  Recently my friend Nory from Fierce Makeup and Nails asked me if I would be interested in reviewing some of her nail polish jewellery. I said yes very quickly!! :D XD

She has an Etsy store called Fierce Polish Jewelry, where you can buy exactly what the name says: awesomely fun jewellery, infused with the wonderfulness that is nail polish.  (Side note: isn't it weird that there are two ways of spelling jewellery? XD).  You get to choose what polish or combination of polishes you would like her to use out of her polish library (which is pretty extensive if I do say so myself!), and she will make it happen. :D  She has rings, earrings, pendants and bracelets.  Hmmm... I wonder if she would consider making key-chains too? :D  (I can take polish with me everywhere, even when it isn't on my tips!  WOOO!!!)

On to the gorgeousness!

She asked me which nail polishes I wanted to use in the jewellery, and I got two of my favourites: China Glaze Snow Globe and O.P.I I Don't Give a Rotterdam.  Unfortunately I used up my bottle of Snow Globe, but this way I still get to have it :D!! Here are the beauties she sent to me:

First up, the gorgeous cabochon bracelet:







I LOVE this!!!  This is one seriously pretty piece of jewellery!!  I prefer cabochon to faceted pieces, as I find they look more magical ^-^  The bracelet is very comfortable to wear, and has a decent weight to it (although it is definitely not heavy!).  One thing I found was that the polish looked a bit different under the cabochons compared to on the nail, but there could be may reasons for that (the light hitting it differently, the way the polishes look layered, etc..).  Either way, it is gorgeous!! :D  (OH!!  It also has a really easy to use clasp, which I find super great to have on pieces that I want to wear often.  It also doesn't damage my nails to use it, which is a huge bonus!! :D)

Next up: the pendant!





Isn't this gorgeous??  I thought that when I was getting the pedant that it would be by itself, but it came with the cord! :D  This pendant is not heavy at all, so it is comfortable to wear. :D

Nory, these are truly beautiful!!  I heart them so much!! :D I highly suggest checking out her lovely shop, and picking some up for yourself (and any other polish lover you know! ;)).

I hope that you are having a wonderful day!

-Ashesela


17 comments:

  1. Awesome review! You are such a natural at modeling jewelry hehehe! Thanks so much! Enjoy Darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Norelis Ocasio: Aw you are such a dear!! I love me some polish and some jewellery, and when you mix the two it equals so much awesomeness!! I will wear these with great joy, my friend!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous combo! Snow Globe is an amazing polish. I love the two sets of earrings I bought from Nory--even got a third pair to give as a gift for a friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Chelsea: Aren't her pieces lovely? :D I would get earrings but my ears HATE earrings :(. My ears are ridiculously sensitive >.<.

    @ Marias Nail Art: I'm glad you like them!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw yay Nory! These are beautiful pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know do I like more nails or jewelry.both!
    new post here!

    http://fashion-babel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love nail polish jewelry! I have been making a lot of earrings myself recently. :D That bracelet looks amazing, I should really figure out how something like that is done. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. what an awesome match! love it

    ReplyDelete
  9. These pieces are stunning! Nory has the best eye for polish and what goes well with what.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is some awesome awesome jewelry!!! I don't have any with nail polish in it, but I'm seriously considering buying some!! That bracelet is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These pieces are absolutely gorgeous! I love a hit of sparkle in my accessories, and these stellar pieces would certainly deliver that.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't wait to purchase a few pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are amazingly gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. @ drinkcitra: I just love how these look!!! :D

    @ Fashion babel: Hahahah!! :D

    @ Tess: That’s wonderful!! :D I bet your pieces are gorgeous! :D

    @ Marcelina: I am very glad that you like it!! :D

    @ Amanda: Aren’t they so gorgeous??!

    @ Jessica Cangiano: I am so glad you like them!! :D

    @ Meredith Anne: Aren’t they?? She did an amazing job!

    @ LittleMonsterx14: :D!!!

    @ ChiChi: I bet you will love them!! :D

    @ JennaFroggy: I’m so glad you like them!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D

Lovely Readers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Google+ Followers


Use code 'art evolve' for 10% off of your KKCenterHk order!

About Me

My Photo

Heyo!  I am the writer behind Art Evolve, a blog about beauty, art, and anything else I feel like writing about. :)
I have a serious love for skincare and nail art, and love me some sci-fi and fantasy books and games.
Created by: twitter website widget

Fish

Gnome!

Gnome!
(not my image)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts