China Glaze Up All Night Swatch

Wednesday, August 15, 2012


Good morning, dear readers! :D

Today I have a swatch of China Glaze Up All Night.  This is a stunning deep navy blue with blue shimmer.




When you have light hitting it directly, you can see the stunning shimmer:



Gorgeous!!

The amazing thing with this polish is that it could be a one-coater.  I put two coats on for my manicure, but that is more out of habit and because I am not the best at applying polish.  This baby is seriously pigmented!! :D (I didn't get Smurf hands, which is also awesome!)

Are you a fan of dark blues?  If so, which are your favourites?

-Ashesela ;)

You Might Also Like

19 comments

  1. Wow a good morning to you too! I love this blue its amazing! & i've been wanting to get Unfor-greta-bly Blue from the germany collection by OPI . its a beaut .

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ neenee marie: Good morning!! :D I'm so glad you like this one! :D Oh yeah, there are some gems in the Germany collection! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks gorgeous! I've got a few dark blue polishes, not a lot, but my favorite in my stash must be the one from Kiko :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow. This really is a gorgeous blue!

    ReplyDelete
  5. An oldie but goodie - an awesome deep, dark blue!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks beautiful!
    My fav dark blue polish is 'Midnight Affair' by Revlon :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have this polish and it is indeed a beautiful polish. I love your swatches.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This polish is absolutely stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love this color! super blog too..wanna follow each other? xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW, this is such a gorgeous polish! I'm not the hugest fan of blue but the shimmer in this won me over! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. looks gorgeous on you! i loooove dark blues!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is my all time favorite polish from their core line! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous! When the light hits it's so stunning! I love dark blues, they're so complementary and pretty. Essie Baubing for Baubles is one of my favourites!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amazingly gorgeous! Another blue shimmer I love from China Glaze is Midnight Mission -- absolutely stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a gorgeous color! Wow, may have to try this one out myself :) Thanks for sharing it !
    Would you like to follow each other?
    I'm following you now, hope you can follow back!
    xoxo
    kelsey

    http://kelseylovescosmetics.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, this is a gorgeous polish!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D