Magic 8 Ball - Franken

Wednesday, July 04, 2012

Good early morning, dear readers!

In the darkness of the night (lol) I created a new franken, that reminds me of magic 8 balls (so I named it that! :D).  This polish is inspired by Sarah from over at SeeSarahSwatch, as her blue polish in this post reminds me of magic 8 balls too! :D

Anyhoo, here are some photos:







It is kinda thick and goopey (I need some nail polish thinner).  I hope that the blue glitter I used doesn't bleed (but if it does, at least it will be in a blue base hehe ^-^).

Have a wonderful day, everyone!! :D

-Ashesela

You Might Also Like

17 comments

  1. This is amazing franken. I love the color, of course blue is one of my fav. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Freak nutz. I shouldve got this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything about this franken - including the fun name!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow this is very pretty franken!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh wow, that's a great looking polish!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many gorgeous blues coming out of the Snailz lab ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh pretty! I love where you got the inspiration! It really does look like the magic 8 ball!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so gorgeous Ashley!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ Taya: Thank you so much!!! :’D Blue is one of my all-time favourite colours too!! :D

    @ GoingtotheShowing: :D!!!

    @ Marias Nail Art: :’D Thank you so much, Maria!!!

    @ YoannitaL: Thank you very much!!! :’D

    @ Rainbowify Me: Thank you so much!!! :’D

    @ Jennius: Thank you so much!!! :’D

    @ CharlieDBeauty: :’D Thank you!!!!

    @ Jayne: YAY!!! I am so glad you think so!!! :’D Thank you!!

    @ drinkcitra: YAY!!! Thank you so much!!! :’D

    @ MissMaygs: Thank you so much!!! I had so much fun making it! :’D

    @ MariJo: Thank you so much Marisa!!!! :’D

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ Polish and Charms: Thank you so much!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice franken! I love blue polishes:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. ohhh *drools* that is one amazing franken!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D