Freehand Flower Design Over Blue Me Away

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Good morning, dear readers! :D

I hope that everyone is having a great morning so far.

Today's manicure started with a base of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Blue Me Away (SO pretty!!).  This polish is seriously gorgeous, and couldn't have had a better formula.  The application was absolutely fantastic!!  :D

I then used white acrylic craft paint to paint on the flowers, swirlies and dots.  I was watching Dr. Who with my sister while working on this, which was so fun!!  (Blink, aw yeah!!).





Later on in the evening, while playing some APB (aw yeah), I saw a bottle of Sinful Colors Nail Junkie beside me, and thought that it would look cool if I layered that delicious glittery jelly over top.




YAY!! :D  I love doodling on my nails, it is so much fun!!!

I hope that you enjoy this manicure! :D

-Ashesela ;)

(Oh, please forgive the dry skin!!)

You Might Also Like

26 comments

  1. @ The Collegiate Nail: :'D!!! Thank you so much, Brandi!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had your talent. Your freehand always amazes me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AH pretty flowers!! I'm going to try to copy this one...if that's ok with you? :) Will give credit OF COURSE.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful. You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg, girl. You never cease to amaze me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's super sweet, very well painted, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome freehand! This is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi!
    The Sally Hansen has a gorgeous color, and the nail art is lovely!
    Tanks for the visit, I´m already following you :)

    nailspt.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omg, Blue Me Away is stunning! And so is this mani!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! I love the added glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous! Your freehand skills continue to blow me away, girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dr. Who and nail art, yay!:) Great job on this, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  13. @ ChiChi: You are so kind!!! :’D Thank you so much!!!

    @ Victoria: I don’t mind at all!! That is very flattering that you like it enough to do it! :’D

    @ Malinda: :’D Thank you so much!!!

    @ JennaFroggy: :’D Thank you so much!!!

    @ polishyoftruth: :’D Thank you!!!

    @ Marias Nail Art: :D Thank you very much!! :D

    @ Jessie: Thank you so much!! :D

    @ Norelis Ocasio: :’D Thank you Nory!!

    @ Meredith Anne: Thank you!! :D

    @ Nailspt: Thank you so much!!! :D I am following you too!! :D

    @ Amanda: It is such a gorgeous colour!! Thank you so much!! :’D

    @ drinkcitra: Thank you so much!!! :D

    @ GoingtotheShowing: Practice and small brushes! XD :D

    @ Chelsea: :’D Thank you so much!!!

    @ Lindsey R: Aw yeah awesome combo!! Thank you so much!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. This looks amazing! Could you give me a mani sometime? :P I have to get this color. I've only tried fuchsia power by Sally Hansen.

    kassicalife.blogspot.con

    ReplyDelete
  15. @ Kassica: Hahaha that would be awesome!! :D Oh, I LOVE the Xtreme Wear line!!! Sooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love colour of blue :) and this mani is so gorgeous :) I want to say thank you for your Turkish comment on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. @ Irmak: Thank you so much for your kind comment on my blog as well!!! :D I love blue too!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh very cute!! You've done well here Ash.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my gosh I love, love, love it x :-)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have Blue Me Away on loan from a friend, it's definitely a gorgeous color. I actually prefer the design without glitter because I like how the white and blue contrast more that way.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D