Thursday, July 12, 2012

Delayed Comments

Good morning, dear readers! :D

I wanted to let you know that there have been a few issues with comments showing up on my blog.

Some comments get sent to the spam folder (I don't know why, they never are spammy comments!) and so they won't show up on my blog until I find them and mark them as not spam.  Unfortunately I don't have the best memory and sometimes comments will be sitting in the spam box for quite a while before I see them. :(

So if you ever comment on my blog and the post doesn't show up, or it seems like I respond to everyone else's comments except yours, it is because of this.

I just remembered about this while looking at comments earlier, and thought that I would let you know so that you don't think I am ignoring your comments.  :)

Take care, and have a wonderful day! :D

-Ashesela

9 comments:

  1. it happens to me also sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have experienced that from time to time too - not often though...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had problems with the built in blogger comment system. It was sending comments from one post to another. Very frustrating. I switched over to Intense Debate, which I love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ YoannitaL: At least I am not the only one it happens to :(.

    @ Marias Nail Art: It's a pain, isn't it? :(

    @ The Lacquered Lady: Oh jeeze, that must have been both extremely confusing and frustrating! Thanks for the Intense Debate suggestion :D!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That happens to a lot of my comments too! I wonder if something is off with blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Ashley K: I really wonder why :(!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really amazing the flowers!
    Already joined your blog... Yours nails are amazing!
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh poop! I haven't noticed this on mine...yet! Hopefully commenting on blogger gets better...

    ReplyDelete
  9. There is definitely something off with blogger hun, I can't comment on any blogs including mine from my laptop, only on my phone. Weird huh? So I end uoas having to do it all on my phone for now x :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D

Products I'm Really Enjoying Right Now

Good afternoon, dear readers! Today's post is about some of products that I've been enjoying lately!  Swatches (where applicable) ...