Content

Tuesday, 17 July 2012

Childofdune Art

Good afternoon, dear readers! :D

As this blog is about art and not just the nail polish kind, I wanted to share with you a very talented and awesome artist: my sister Leah!! :D

She has been an inspiration to me since I was a little kid, trying my best to become as good of an artist as she is.  She has always been encouraging and kind, and she still inspires me to this day. :D

In all honesty (I'm not just saying this because she is my sister ;)), she is an extremely talented and gifted artist.  If you have seen my bedroom video on YouTube, you will have seen a few glimpses of her talent displayed on my walls. :D

She now takes commissions, and I would really appreciate it if you could check out her deviantart (just so everyone knows, there is some adult content on there):

http://childofdune.deviantart.com/

Isn't she amazing???!  I freaking LOVE her art!!!

Here is an example of her work:



OH!!  And here is a predator mask that she made ALL BY HERSELF!!! O_O  She sculpted it, moulded it, painted it...



O_O!!!!!  She is amazing!!!!

I wanted to share her work with you, and if you know of anyone who would be interested in having some art made or tattoo designs, please send them to her Deviant Art. :D

I love supporting people in doing what they love.  :D

Have a wonderful day!!!!

-Ashesela

10 comments:

  1. WOW - she is so talented - it obviously run in your genes - I lovethe mask, but OMG, that painting is sooo amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOLY! Absolutely amazing! O_O

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, looks like artistic ability runs in the family! That mask blows my mind. Your sister is truly very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Marias Nail Art: Thank you so much!!! :D

    @ Raquel: Thank you very much!!! :D

    @ Chelsea: Thank you so much!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is amazing! She is so talented!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG your sister is amazing!! That predator mask looks so awesome! Looks like the real thing! haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! She is truly amazing!!! She is a very talented artist! That mask looks like the original :D Awesome, just awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That mask is BADASS!! Your sister is talented O_O Do you guys watch Face Off on the SyFy channel? She should enter the FaceOff challenges on Facebook when they start it up again to get more exposure. It's definitely worthy of more attention!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ ScarsLikeLace: Thank you so much!!! :D

    @ drinkcitra: Isn't that mask so wicked??! Thank you!! :D

    @ Theodora R.: Thank you so much!!! :D

    @ Halona: Thank you so much for your comment!!! :D Nope, we don't have t.v., but maybe it is on YouTube :D!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow, she is amazing! That mask looks better than anything you can buy! *runs to deviantart*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D

Lovely Readers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Google+ Followers


Use code 'art evolve' for 10% off of your KKCenterHk order!

About Me

My Photo

Heyo!  I am the writer behind Art Evolve, a blog about beauty, art, and anything else I feel like writing about. :)
I have a serious love for skincare and nail art, and love me some sci-fi and fantasy books and games.
Created by: twitter website widget

Fish

Gnome!

Gnome!
(not my image)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts