Sunday, 8 July 2012

All That Glitters Very Peacock-ish

Share it Please
Good afternoon, dear readers! :D

Today I have a lovely polish from All That Glitters to share with you: Very Peacock-ish!  This stunner was sent to me from the lovely Malinda (thank you Malinda sooo much!!! :'D)

Here it is:

Isn't this so gorgeous?!!  I love it! :D

I hope that everyone is having a great weekend!  Yesterday my sister and I threw a surprise party for my Dad's 60th birthday, which will be this Tuesday.  We had a great time! Happy Early Birthday, Dad!!! :D  You are the best Dad ever! :'D

I've been having a lot of anxiety and paranoid delusions lately, so I saw my psychiatrist on Friday and as of last night am upping my anti-psychotic meds.  Sigh.  The medication I am on can cause massive weight gain (eek) and I've put on some weight, which makes me sad and angry, but I guess it is either that or crazy, and I hate feeling crazy.  >.<;!  Le sigh.

ANYHOO!!  I hope that everyone is doing well!! :D  Thank you all for being so awesome!

Have a wonderful day, my friends!


(Edit: Whoops!!  I forgot to mention that I put this one over another blue creme... but I can't remember which one it was >.


  1. I'm sorry you haven't been feeling well my dear. *hugs*

    This polish is lovely!

  2. Love the color. I hate it when people give me there opinion but I can't help doing it Ever try it? Makes me feel less crazy. :)

  3. It is pretty!

    How have you been? I have been working a lot :(

  4. very pretty...wish u a good health...:)

  5. Sorry to hear that you are having a hard time of things. I hope that the medicine helps soon. Your nails look fab. I enjoyed your posts with your frankens that you made also, very pretty.

  6. It's a gorgeous polish :)
    I really hope you will be feeling better soon - I send you a big, warm, virtual hug...

  7. stunning manicure! happy birthday to your Dad and wish you a good health!

  8. @ polishyoftruth: Thank you so much!! :’D *Hugs* I’m glad you like the polish!!

    @ sue: Oh I definitely don’t mind suggestions!! I tried it a while ago and stopped for some reason, but I think I will pick yoga back up again. Anything to calm the messy storm that is my brain. XD Thanks dear!! :’D

    @ polishyoftruth: Thank you so incredibly much!!! I really appreciate that so much! :’D

    @ Emm: I’m glad you like the polish!! Sorry to hear that you are working so much. I hope that you still have time for yourself, to relax. :(

    @ Norelis Ocasio: I’m so glad you like it!! :D

    @ puja malhotra: Thank you so much!! :’D I really appreciate that! :D

    @ Malinda: Thank you so much, Malinda!! I hope the medicine works too. Being crazy in the head really sucks >.<! Thank you for your lovely comments!! :’D

    @ Marias Nail Art: Thank you so very much!!! :’D *Hug!!*

    @ YoannitaL: Thank you so much!!! :’D I really appreciate that! :D

    @ Meredith Anne: I’m glad you like it!! :D

  9. @ Malinda: I am so glad you like my frankens!!! :'D

  10. Oh hun I'm so sorry you are struggling with your health. I am also on medication that makes me put weight on & it sucks! It makes me feel down too sometimes but you just have to think positive. Sending you big hugs :-)

    This polish is stunning! I'm loving blues at the mo, I need more lol.

    Oh btw, did you see I've nominated you in my awards blog post? Go check it out if you haven't seen it x :-)

  11. @ CharlieDBeauty: I am sorry that you are going through a similar thing with your medication too. It really does suck!! :( Thank you so much for your kind words, and big hugs your way too!! *Hug!!!*
    Thank you so incredibly much for the nominations, I appreciate them so much!!! :'D

    1. Thank you hun. Yes its bad enough to be ill in the first place, but then we have to deal with putting weight on & feeling down about it. It's a good job we have such beautiful nail polish to keep our minds off of it lol.

      You are welcome for the nominations hun, you are such an amazing nail artist x :-)

      ps. Hope today is a good day for you, sending more hugs x

  12. This polish is gorgeous! Glad to hear you had a great celebration for your dad!
    I hope all goes well with your health <3

  13. Hi :) thank you so much for your wonderfull compliment ^-^ I had to smile when I read it!
    Your are so cute!
    This nailpolish design is great! I like the colour so much <3
    xoxo Lola

  14. @ esmeheredia: I'm so glad you like it!! :D

    @ drinkcitra: Thank you so much, I really appreciate that!!! :'D

    @ LOLA FINN: Thank you so much for your kind compliment!!!! :D

  15. This polish is very pretty. Happy B-day to your dad. I hope you get to feeling better soon <3 I know how annoying it can be.

  16. This polish looks magical on you. I'm sorry you've not been well. Sending you lots of love!


Thank you for your comments! :D