Monday, June 25, 2012

Wonderful Haul :'D

Good afternoon, dear readers!

Over the past couple days I have gotten some new wonderful nail polishes, thanks to my Sister and my Dad!!!  The day before yesterday, I had gotten 4 of these (I picked them out and my Father bought them for me! :'D).  When I got home today, there were 8 (!!) waiting for me!!  My Father bought these and my sister picked them out for me! :'D  Thank you two soooooo much!!!!  They are wonderful!!! :'D


Here are two other photos:



I got:
Sally Hansen Hard as Nails in Rock n' Roll
Sally Hansen Diamond Strength in Black Tie
Maybelline Color Show Shredded in Purple Possibilities
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Pacific Blue
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in The Real Teal
Sally Hansen Hard as Nails in Limestone
Maybelline Color Show in Fierce N Tangy
Sally Hansen Diamond Strength in 3K or More!
Sally Hansen Hard as Nails in Hard-ly There
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Golden-I
Sally Hansen Gem Crush in Big Money
Maybelline Color Show Shredded in Silver Stunner
!!!

Aren't they fantastic???  I am so excited to wear them and try them out! :'D

Thank you Dad and Sis!!  You are the bestest! :'D

-Ashesela

21 comments:

  1. Aww how awesome and exciting! I can't wait to see what you do with them! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ drinkcitra: Thank you so much!! :'D I am so excited to use them!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cant wait to see some yum-o swatches!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at all those colors! Great haul!

    ReplyDelete
  5. swacthes wanted! :D u got wonderful family! the maybelline "fierce n tangy" is the name of one of maybelline color tattoo eyeshadow that i own!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gem crush big money rocks. It was my fav in that collection. Awesome pink glitters mixed in. Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  7. you hit the polish jackpot!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the Maybelline Color Show line!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So jealous!! I need new nail polish badly and I'm lusting after everything- especially the last set of colors!
    Thanks for the sweet comment on G&G; I'm following you now :)

    xoxo,
    Paris

    glitteratiandglamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lucky you! They look fab :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Woooooo! Thank YOU Dad and Sis!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a lot of nice polishes - lucky you :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can't wait to see how you use them, they're all so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amazing haul, I can't wait to see you use them!

    ReplyDelete
  15. @ GoingtotheShowing: Thank you!! :D I can’t wait to swatch them! :D

    @ Ashley K: Thank you very much!!! :’D

    @ YoannitaL: Thank you so much!! :D ! That is so cool that there is an eyeshadow in this colour too!! :D

    @ sue: It is my favourite from that collection too!!! I love how it looks! :D

    @ lexi: I really did!!! :’D

    @ Tough Nails: They have some really awesome colours in it!! :D

    @ Paris: Thank you so much for following me!!! :’D I am following you too! :D

    @ Niesha: Thank you so much!! :D

    @ Laura: Thank you!!!! :D

    @ Jayne: Ahahah yeah!!! :’D

    @ Marias Nail Art: Thank you!!! :D They are so gorgeous! :D

    @ ScarsLikeLace: Thank you so much!!! :D I can’t wait to use them! :D

    @ nailtopia: Thank you so much!! :’D! I can’t wait to use them :D!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awww, how fantastic that your family members know you so well and are all for giving you such cool gifts. Lucky you, dear birthday girl!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fab haul hun! I love the SH Extreme Wear polishes, the formula is awesome x :-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. @ Jessica Cangiano: Thank you so much!!! :'D I am so happy! :D

    @ CharlieDBeauty: I love them too!!! :D Thank you so much! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ooooh! So many fruity looking pretties!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D

Products I'm Really Enjoying Right Now

Good afternoon, dear readers! Today's post is about some of products that I've been enjoying lately!  Swatches (where applicable) ...