Content

Thursday, 28 June 2012

Born Pretty Product Review (Photo Heavy)

Good morning, dear readers! :D

Today I have a review of some more products sent to me from Born Pretty!

They sent me an absolutely adorable Hello Kitty computer cleaning kit, which includes a brush and a cleaning cloth.  This costs $2.61 :D!

They also sent me a fantastic nail art brush set, which includes 14 brushes and one dotting tool!


Here is an up-close of the computer cleaning kit, and instructions:




The brush is great for getting any food, cigarette ash or dust off of your computer and from in-between keyboard keys.  The cloth is softer on the back than on the front, and is made to get dust and dirt off of your computer screen (and glasses too! :D).  I think this is terrific value for your money, and I am very happy to have this as I tend to get stuff stuck in between the keys on my keyboard.  I gave it a quick try and it seems to work very well! :D

And here are up-close shots of the brush set (some photos I used flash to make the brush hairs more visible):








Isn't that a fantastic selection?  And best of all... the whole set costs $4.74!!!  How awesome is that?  You have a variety of brush shapes, and a terrific dotting tool.

Here is a brush trial manicure.  For this I used a base of Sally Hansen Hard as Nails in Limestone, and watered down white acrylic paint:



And here is another manicure using the brushes from this set.  I used a base of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Pacific Blue.  This manicure was a bit messy but that's because it was just one of those days.



Overall I think the brush set is great!!  I cut some of the brush hairs down as I prefer smaller ones, but that is my personal preference.  Also, the dotting tool allows you to make very tiny dots, and is pretty awesome!

If you do decide to check out the Born Pretty store, type in RA7X31 for a discount.  :D

Have a wonderful day!!

-Ashesela

23 comments:

  1. Wow, those are amazing! I especially love the blue ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Emma: Thank you so much, Emma!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. These two manis are so cute! I really need to work on my freehand! I think I have a similar set of brushes from bundlemonster! Anyway....beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I might order that cleaning set next time I order something from BornPretty, because that's super cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I have a crush on your green "brush trial" manicure--it's so amazingly intricate and adorable! And your hand-painted paisley design is just amazing too. Jealous admiration! :D

    PS: I must have that Hello Kitty cleaner. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are gorgeous! I definitely want to try some manicures like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. the hello kitty kit is cute! and im jelous of those brushed ,i want them!! Both of your mani are amazing!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have the same brush set in pink and I love it, it is all I use! The mani you did in blue is beautiful!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The manicures are looking GREAT! That Hello Kitty brush could not be more adorable, btw. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow both are lovely manicure! you got great goodies! :D i love hello kitty! :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh my gosh! they're amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. The manis are awesome! And the kit is great too

    ReplyDelete
  13. That brush set looks good & at such a Fab price.

    Both the mani's are beautiful, I love the freehand designs you do x :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your manis are beautiful! I just love that green color!

    ReplyDelete
  15. awesome brush set and as always love the manis!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow the brushes look amazing! I love the designs you created!

    ReplyDelete
  17. that hello kitty brush is soooo cute!!
    i love these manis, very bright and summery!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMG i love your nail art!!!!! And the brush set is so awesome!!!!


    ang-closet365.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  19. @ Raine: Thank you so much!!! :D

    @ Rainbowify Me: Isn’t it?? SO adorable!! XD

    @ Elizabeth: Aww thank you so much!!! I really appreciate it! :’D (Isn’t the cleaner so darn cute??!XD)

    @ zimmy_b: Thank you so much!!! :D

    @ esmeheredia: Thank you so much!!!! :D

    @ Kaki: Aw you are just so nice!! :D Thank you! :’D

    @ Polish and Charms: Thank you!! :D

    @ ScarsLikeLace: It’s a great brush set!! :D Thank you so much!! :D

    @ Chelsea: Thank you so much!!! :’D Ehehe I think the brush is sooo cute! XD

    @ YoannitaL: Thank you so much!! :D I really like Hello Kitty too!! :D

    @ Abelia: Thank you!! :D!

    @ Norelis Ocasio: Thank you so much Nory!! :D

    @ CharlieDBeauty: It really is a great set!!! :D Aww thank you so much!! :’D

    @ April: Thank you so much!! :D I love that green too! My sister picked it out for me and I couldn’t be happier with it. ^_^

    @ ChiChi: Aw thank you so much!! :’D!

    @ drinkcitra: :D!! Thank you so much!! :D

    @ Sangy: Thank you so much!! :’D I think the brush is adorable too! XD

    @ Ang Lam: Thank you very much!!! :D Isn’t the brush set so darn cute? XD

    ReplyDelete
  20. Absolutely lovely nail art and colours! The blue and white is wonderfully nautical, and the green and white makes me think of golf (in a good way!).

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D

Lovely Readers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Google+ Followers


Use code 'art evolve' for 10% off of your KKCenterHk order!

About Me

My Photo

Heyo!  I am the writer behind Art Evolve, a blog about things and stuff, that I update sometimes.  >:D

I have a serious love for books, gaming, and general sci-fi and fantasy things.

I also love music and art, and hope to become a better musician and artist as time goes on.

I just started playing Magic: The Gathering again after a looooong break (11 years!?!), and it is awesome.  I hope to become a better Magic player too, because I'm not that great at it heheheh.

I was introduced to edh last (I think?) month, and it has quickly become a favourite format.

OH!  I also do MTG altered art, which I recently started and it is seriously fun and rewarding.  Magic + art practice?  Aw yeah!! :D

What else, what else...  I like video games, and play on both PC and console (PS!!).  I love rpg's and some good shooters, and killing zombies is a plus.

I love chocolate, tea and coffee.  I smoke cigarettes, which is stupid, so don't ever smoke cigarettes because it is stupid.

I also really like food.  Too much so.  Especially crunchy things!  I seriously need to get some bubble tea because it has been way too long.

I love to study but my ADHD makes it a bit difficult (a lot difficult, because remembering things can be kinda rediculous).  I also have obsessive compulsive disorder which sucks.  And anxiety disorders, which suck.

Favourite subjects include: astronomy, nihongo, art, geology, stuff like that.

HAVE AT YOU, KNAVE!  *slaps*
Created by: twitter website widget

Fish

Gnome!

Gnome!
(not my image)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts