Content

Saturday, 5 May 2012

New Videos

Good evening!!

I forgot to mention before that I just put up four more videos to my YouTube channel:

This one is the 'My Favourite Scents' tag:

This one shows the products I use on my hands to moisturize them:

This one is the first part of my makeup collection (lip products):

This one is the second part of my makeup collection:


++++


If anyone wants to do these, I tag you!! :D

If you have any suggestions or questions, please feel free to leave me a message!  ^-^

-Ashesela

7 comments:

  1. I've been enjoying your videos! I like your voice :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ drinkcitra: Thank you so very much!!! :'D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watched the Sents video and the non-product things are all my favorites too. Especially autumn leaves. The best smell in the world!! I agree with the first comment, I really like your voice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! I really enjoyed the scents video. I love perfume, and scents, and it was fun listening to you list your favorite non-perfume smells. I <3 <3 <3 Lolita Lempicka, and that vanilla-patch one sounds delicious. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Sonidlo: Thank you so much!!! :D

    @ Bethany Taylor: Aw, thank you so much!!! :'D Autumn smells wonderful! :D

    @ Liesl: Thank you very much!!! :D Oh man, I love Lolita Lempicka too!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D

Lovely Readers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Google+ Followers


Use code 'art evolve' for 10% off of your KKCenterHk order!

About Me

My Photo

Heyo!  I am the writer behind Art Evolve, a blog about beauty, art, and anything else I feel like writing about. :)
I have a serious love for skincare and nail art, and love me some sci-fi and fantasy books and games.
Created by: twitter website widget

Fish

Gnome!

Gnome!
(not my image)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts