Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Nail Mail and 300 Followers!!! :D

Good morning, dear readers!!!

First off, I wanted to apologize for my recent absence from this blog.  This weekend I attended a comic convention in Ottawa (the 1st one there ever!! :D) and my sister and I were working on costume alterations up until the last minute.  On Saturday we went to the con, and on Sunday I was recuperating from all the standing, sun and platform boots that I am SO not used to wearing!!  On Monday I was experiencing some log in issues with my blog account, and for a while my blog was gone (!!).  Thankfully that matter has been resolved.  :)

Second, I wanted to thank ALL OF YOU!!! :D  This past week I have reached 300 followers!!!!!! :'D !!  You are all so amazingly awesome, and I am so blessed to have you reading my blog, encouraging me, and leaving the most wonderful comments!!! :'D  Thank you all so incredibly much!!! :'D

Third, as some of you may already know, I was extremely fortunate to be picked to review some nail art materials that Cult Nails will be releasing on their website, starting on June 1st.  I was ecstatic to open the box, and here is what I found:


OHMYGOSH look at all those goodies!!! :'D


There was a lovely letter on paper meant to look like parchment, and it was sealed with the Cult Nails logo in real (!) sealing wax!!  How cool is that?  I've always been a huge fan of scrolls, sealing wax, calligraphy and illumination, so this really tickled me pink! ^-^


Here is a closer look at the gorgeous rhinestones and studs that I received.  These are fantastic!!! :D  I'm sure these will be a huge hit on the Cult Nails website when they are released!!


Here is Manipulative.  Oh man, I was so excited to receive this; this is one of my all time favourite colours.  Sooo dreamy!!  When I first saw it I really wanted it, and I actually got it!!! :'D


Here is Mind Control.  Oh golly, is this one ever a stunner!!  Look at those colour-shifting flecks!! :D  I was really happy to see this!! :D


Cult Nails Wicked Fast Speed Dry Top Coat!!  Awww yeah!!  I go through top-coat like crazy, and it is great trying another fast drying one! :D

So all in all, I am extremely happy with these products!!  I'll have some manicure photos up later on, but I just have to say that everything in the package is wonderful.  The colors are stunning and apply like a dream, the top coat works quite well, and the rhinestones and studs are ridiculously gorgeous and fun to use!! This was my first time using Cult Nails products, and I am definitely a huge fan!!

I hope everyone has a fantastic day, and I'll add another post a little later for Twinsie Tuesday! :D

-Ashesela

 

21 comments:

  1. YES! YOU GOT IT! Congrats :D Those are some gorgeous polishes you got too - can't wait to see Mind Control and what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats! and that is some awesome nail mail!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mind Control looks gorgeous! Did you have fun at Ottawa Comic Con? I was at Fan Expo a couple weeks ago in Vancouver and had Wonder Woman nails that got so many compliments [I was too chicken to do a proper cosplay so I settled for dressing up my nails haha]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Wicked Fast & Mind Control looks awesome

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on 300 followers. You deserve each and every one. :) Manipulative looks very interesting, I'm loving that color very much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i can't wait to see how these polishes look on the nail. If the fast dry polish is really fast with no bubbling I think I'll have to buy it...for blogging purposes of course :P

    Congrats on 300 followers! You totally deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh! Can't wait to see what you do with those! And congratulations on 300 :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on both - Manipulative looks very interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think it is so cool that they used real sealing wax! I love calligraphy and all that stuff too! Congrats on your followers that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on 300! Great nail mail!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those two coloured polishes look so good! Congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I live in Ottawa, I havent heard anything about the Comic convention yet! Sounds like you had fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats! Can't wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  14. @ Crystal: Thank you so much, Crystal!!! :’D I was sooo happy when I got the package!!!! :D

    @ esmeheredia: Thank you so much!!! :D

    @ Jessica: Yeah, I had a great time at the con!! :D Oh, that Fan Expo must have been a lot of fun!! :D That’s awesome that you did your nails that way!! :D!!

    @ Kristy: Thank you!!! :D This was my first time trying these, and they are great!! :D

    @ Taya: Thank you so very much :’D!!! I appreciate that so much!!! :D Oh I LOVE Manipulative!! Sooo gorgeous!! :D

    @ Cuti-CLUE-les: AHAHAH of course, just for blogging purposes. XD!!! Thank you so much for your kindness!!! :’D ^-^

    @ LabMuffin: Thank you so very much!!! :D!

    @ Fingers: YAY I’m glad to hear that you love that stuff too!! I know, I was soooo impressed when I saw the wax and the letter!! :D Thank you so very much!!! :’D

    @ MariJo: Thank you so much!!!! :’D ^-^

    @ Sonidlo: Thank you so much!!! :’D They are so pretty!!

    @ OPI Addict: I know what you mean, I didn’t hear about until less than a month before. It turns out this year was a trial run to see how many people would come, and we got thousands so they will definitely be back next year!!! :D

    @ stephpiperr: Thank you so much!!! :’D

    ReplyDelete
  15. @ Jennius: Thank you sooo much!!! :D!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Woo, 300 followers! Congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oooooo, you got multi-colored round stones! I like those... I didn't get those, I got copper ones instead. I can't wait to see all the things you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oooh I hope you had fun at the comic convention! Sounds fun! Congrats on your 300+ followers!! Wootwoot! Hehe. And the stuff you got looks amazing!! That's so kind of them!

    ReplyDelete
  19. congrats on 300 followers! Love your nail mail! Can't wait to see the fabulous manicures you come up with

    ReplyDelete
  20. You got some lovely pretty things x :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D

Products I'm Really Enjoying Right Now

Good afternoon, dear readers! Today's post is about some of products that I've been enjoying lately!  Swatches (where applicable) ...