Wednesday, 2 May 2012

Color Club Hydrangea Kiss with Essie As Gold as it Gets

Share it Please
Good afternoon, dear readers!

Today I have a swatch of the lovely Hydrangea Kiss, from the Color Club Blossoming collection.

I love this polish!!  It is a lovely blue-purple crelly that applies wonderfully!  I added some Essie As Gold as it Gets over top, as I think this combination is really beautiful.  I LURVE AGAIG; it is one of my all time favourite polishes.  Ever.

Now for Hydrangea Kiss all by itself:

SO gorgeous!!  I adore this!

What do you think?  :D

Have a wonderful day!!



  1. Gorgeous combo! Hydrangea Kiss is lovely :)

  2. @ PassionForPolish: Thank you so much!!! I love it!! :D

  3. I love this, nice combo.. gorgeous color.

  4. i love it, girl!! great combination!

  5. gorgeous! Love AGAIG over the lilac colour

  6. It's a really beautiful colour on its own, but AGAIG really punches it up!

  7. Such a pretty color! The Essie makes it pop!

  8. That color is stunning alone and with the Essie it is fabulous!

  9. Gorgeous!!! Looks great on you!

  10. Ooh pretty!!! I have been debating buying As Gold As It Gets for a while now, and you just pretty much convinced me that I must have it!!!

  11. Very gorgeous! The two together look amazing!

  12. beautiful combo!! AGAIG looks great over anything!

  13. @ nailtopia: Thank you so much!! :D

    @ SeeSarahSwatch: Thank you!!! :D

    @ stephpiperr: I love it too!!!! :D

    @ GoingtotheShowing: Thank you!! ^-^

    @ Jayne: Thank you!!! :D

    @ Polish and Charms: :D Thank you!!

    @ Jenna Froggy: Thank you so much!! I love these two!!

    @ Christina Morris: Thank you so much!!! :D

    @ Miss Maya: Oh, you DEFINITELY should get it!!!!! It is one of my favourite polishes ever!!!!!

    @ drinkcitra: Thank you so much!! :D

    @ Bethany Taylor: Thank you very much!! :D

    @ ChiChi: I agree!!!! I love it!! :D Thank you!! ^-^

  14. Hey hun, great blog you got ! Loving it . Would love if you came by my blog sometime as well. I have a giveaway going on at the moment actually!

  15. wow thats a really pretty combo! :)

  16. That Hydragena is so gorgeous together with AGAIG! I'll have to get AGAIG it's a great layering polish!

  17. I love this creme on you, but you did a great job amping it up with this Essie. So perfect for spring bling!

  18. I love the combo, but Hydrangea Kiss such a gorgeous colour!

  19. Oh I love that base color! So pretty!

  20. I love the combo!!! The base is awfully pretty on its own, too!

  21. That is a lovely look and a SERIOUSLY awesome base color. Must get this!

  22. @ Ashley Gunawardana: Thank you for your sweet comments!! :D

    @ esmeheredia: Thank you so much!! I’m really glad you like it! :D

    @ Kaki: Thank you!! :D

    @ My Nail Polish Online: Oh dude, you definitely need to get AGAIG!!! It is one of my favourite polishes ever!! :’D

    @ Amanda: Thank you so very much!!! :D

    @ Jennius: I agree!! I think HK is so pretty!!

    @ Fingers: I like it so much!! :D

    @ Tara: Thank you!! :D I agree about the base! :D

    @ Crystal: :D I’m so glad you like this!!! Hydrangea Kiss applies like a dream! ^-^

  23. Both are pretty separately but together they are stunning x :-)


Thank you for your comments! :D