31 Day Nail Challenge - Day 8 - Metallic (Freehand)

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Good afternoon, dear readers!

Today's post is day 8 from the 31 Day Nail Challenge, which is 'metallic nails'.  For this I used Orly Luxe for the base of the gold nails, and Barielle Night Moves for the silver.  I used two different glitters from Sally Girl (the mini polish bottles), a silver for the silver nails and a gold for the gold.  I then painted on the pattern with black acrylic craft paint.  :D








Whee!!!

I hope that everyone is having a great weekend so far! :D

-Ashesela

You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. SO COOL! I got your SC goodies all packed up today.. I'll go by the post office some time this coming week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could really rock a spiderman mani over metallic red. I am not steady enough for that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ The Collegiate Nail: EEEEE!!!! XD Aw, thank you soooo much, Brandi!!!! I really appreciate your kindness!!! :'D :D!!!!

    @ sue: Oh what a great idea!!! >:D Thank you for that!!! :D

    @ Lindsey R: Thank you so much!! :D!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh you're so talented! Love this design! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely mani, you must have a very steady hand! Km new to your blog and just started following. I'm just getting into doing nail art so look forward to seeing more of your designs x :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You come up with the most unique and creative designs! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh this is neat! i really like it

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ OPI Addict: Aw, thank you so much!!! :'D

    @ Tara: Thank you!!! :'D

    @ CharlieDBeauty: Thank you so much!!! I look forward to seeing your designs as well! :D

    @ Nail Designs xox: Thank you!!! :'D

    @ drinkcitra: Thank you so much!!! :D

    @ Smashley Sparkles: :'D Thank you so very much!!! :'D!

    @ esmeheredia: Thank you!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love mixed metals and this mani is no exception!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is cool. It's like an abstract putting on your nails, and looks great to do. Thanks for the post. It is very interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D