Content

Thursday, 26 April 2012

Wonderful Nail Mail

Good morning, dear readers!!

Thank you all so very much for your encouraging words!!!  I really appreciate you sooooooooooooooooo much!!! :D  *hugs all of you!!*

Earlier this week I received an amazing nail mail, from the amazing Marisa over at Polish Obsession.

Look at these amazing goodies (I think just about all of these were on my wish list!! :'D)!  Marisa, you are such a darling!!





From left to right: Orly Gumdrop, Orly Nite Owl, Orly Au Champagne, Sinful Colors Hottie, Sinful Colors Pinky Glitter, Sinful Colors Mint Apple.

I am now the proud owner of two Pinky Glitters and Mint Apples, and that makes me giddy!!!! :'D XD

Thank you again, Marisa SOOO MUCH!!!!! :'D

Have a wonderful day, everyone!

-Ashesela

11 comments:

  1. They all look fantastic! I have Gumdrop and Au Champagne and I love them! Nite Owl is on my wish list though :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO pretty! Cant wait to see swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw that's lovely! Marisa is so sweet! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does that Orly polish have a little nail file on it? That is so adorable!!! Orly gumdrop looks lovely. This was so nice of Marissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marisa is amazing at killing wish list lemmings (I actually talk about that tonight in my post). Enjoy these beauties!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ My Nail Polish Online: I am so excited to try Gumdrop and Nite Owl out. I bought Au Champagne when it came out, but I got the frankening bug and used it all up. I regretted it afterwards (I didn't regret the pretty franken, but I missed my Au Champagne :(), and figured that I probably wouldn't get another one. But Marisa saved the day!!!! :'D

    @ GoingtotheShowing: I can't wait to make them!! :'D

    @ drinkcitra: She so is! :D

    @ Cuti-CLUE-les: It does!! :'D And Gumdrop really does look pretty!! I'm so happy! XD

    @ Amanda: Ooh I want to read your post! She is a doll! :D (You are too!! You got me gorgeous polishes and wish list items too!!! :D)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a nice package! I love nail mail :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooo! Can't wait to see more of them :]

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love orly au champagne! It's one of my current crush but I don't have it yet...;_; I want it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ LabMuffin: Me toooo!! :'D

    @ Jennius: :D!!!!

    @ Nailderella: I love it too!! It is so beautiful! :D I'm really glad to have it back in my collection.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww.. That's really lovely of Marisa! Gorgeous polishes she got you. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D

Lovely Readers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Google+ Followers


Use code 'art evolve' for 10% off of your KKCenterHk order!

About Me

My Photo

Heyo!  I am the writer behind Art Evolve, a blog about beauty, art, and anything else I feel like writing about. :)
I have a serious love for skincare and nail art, and love me some sci-fi and fantasy books and games.
Created by: twitter website widget

Fish

Gnome!

Gnome!
(not my image)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts