Splatter Nails With Design and Pysanka

Friday, April 06, 2012

Good afternoon dear readers!

I have the splatter nails here again, but I painted a design over-top, and wanted to post these photos separately, as there would be too many photos in one post if I didn't.  :D







I hope that you enjoy!! :D  I used blue acrylic paint to paint a design that I like doing on pysanky, as you can see by the egg I am holding.  I LOVE making this design!  So fun to do! :D

-Ashesela

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. so pretty! all your designs are super creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love that bright blue on top of the splatter. Perfect for Easter weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Nails by Diana: Thank you so much!! :D I really appreciate that!

    @ Jacqui: Thank you!! :D ^-^

    @ Natalie: Nope! I am 100% Canadian! ^-^ Well, 3rd generation, anyway. My mom's mom was Irish, her dad was English, and my dad's mom was Dutch and his father was Czechoslovakian.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Polish and Charms: Thank you very much!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ drinkcitra: Thank you so much!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Jennius: Thank you so very much!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D