Content

Friday, 13 April 2012

Flow Nails - Freehand

Good evening, dear readers.

I wanted to share with you these Flow inspired nails that I made earlier today.  In case you haven't heard of it, Flow is a delightful game on the Playstation, created by That Game Company.  It is a really relaxing game, where you play as an amoebae-type sea creature, and you slowly grow larger and more intricate by consuming other creatures and/or floating thingies.  It is quite fun and extremely relaxing!! :D








I hope that everyone has a wonderful weekend!! :D

-Ashesela

9 comments:

  1. How pretty! I played that one time! It is pretty relaxing :) Love where you got this inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is quite beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ ourpaintedworld: Thank you!! :D

    @ drinkcitra: Thank you so much!! :D I relax so much when playing that game! XD

    @ Jackie: Thank you very much!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Lola B: Thank you very much!!! :D

    @ Jennius: Thank you so much!!! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovin that look. ThatGameCompany is the best. U kno ur gonna have to do similar nails for Flower n Journey too, now

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ TheOaklandGamer: Thank you! Yep, that was already on my to-do list! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D

Lovely Readers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Google+ Followers


Use code 'art evolve' for 10% off of your KKCenterHk order!

About Me

My Photo

Heyo!  I am the writer behind Art Evolve, a blog about beauty, art, and anything else I feel like writing about. :)
I have a serious love for skincare and nail art, and love me some sci-fi and fantasy books and games.
Created by: twitter website widget

Fish

Gnome!

Gnome!
(not my image)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts