Fire Nails - Freehand

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Good afternoon, dear readers! :D

I hope that everyone is having a wonderful weekend!

Today I wanted to show you my fire manicure, which was a bit messy, but oh well.  There have been a lot of fire inspired manicures lately, what with the Hunger Games release and all, so I jumped on the boat and did my own version!








My favourite nails are the thumb and ring finger ones; I think I should have done all my nails like this.  Oh well, you live and you learn.  ^-^

Have a wonderful day!

-Ashesela

You Might Also Like

18 comments

  1. @ Natalie: Thank you so much!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so nice! I really love the thmb and ring finger too ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Sandra: Thank you!! :D

    @ YoannitaL: Thanks so much!! ^-^

    @ nailtopia: Thank you!! I used China Glaze Poinsettia mixed with China Glaze Ring in the Red, then 2 coats of Sinful Colors Pinky Glitter. :D

    @ Jackie: Thank you very much!! :D

    @ Jennius: Thanks so very much!! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the way these look! I also like your thumb and ring finger! Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Lydz: Thank you!!! :D

    @ drinkcitra: Thank you very much!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's beautiful - I love the way the red glitter peaks out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how these turned out, very abstract!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ Rainbowify Me: Thank you so much!!! :D

    @ ScarsLikeLace: Thank you very much!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. All are beautiful!!! The Holo glitter peaking through is so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is very cool! Love that base color!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. @ Lizzy O: Thank you so much!!! :D

    @ Amanda: Thank you!! :D I used China Glaze Poinsettia mixed with China Glaze Ring in the Red, and two coats of the lovely Pinky Glitter. Thank you again so much for sending that lovely to me! XD

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D