Content

Sunday, 1 April 2012

Cookies and Cream - Franken

Good afternoon dear readers, and happy April 1st!!

I really hope that I am not boring you with my franken posts.  I made this one while waiting for my Nerd Lacquer Don't Blink to arrive in the mail.  It has some similarities, but is pretty different in my opinion.  I love the look of a milky polish with glitter suspended in it.  Yum!








It looks kind of like a grey purple/blue, but it reminds me of cookies and cream anyway (when the cookie bits make the ice cream look darker).  What do you think?

Have a wonderful day! :D

-Ashesela

8 comments:

  1. I love your frankens, the colours are always so sweet and cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always make pretty frankens!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never get bored of your frankens :) I love the glitter in this one :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Raquel: Thank you so very much!! :D

    @ Polish and Charms: Thank you very very much!! :D

    @ drinkcitra: :'D I am so glad!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so lovely! It reminds me of Revlon Dreamer (which I'm posting tomorrow) with the cookie pieces. Your frankens always make me hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful! You need to sell these!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Amanda: HAHAHAH!!! XD Thank you so much!!

    @ Fingers: Aw, you are so sweet!! Thank you! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D

Lovely Readers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Google+ Followers


Use code 'art evolve' for 10% off of your KKCenterHk order!

About Me

My Photo

Heyo!  I am the writer behind Art Evolve, a blog about beauty, art, and anything else I feel like writing about. :)
I have a serious love for skincare and nail art, and love me some sci-fi and fantasy books and games.
Created by: twitter website widget

Fish

Gnome!

Gnome!
(not my image)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts