Content

Sunday, 11 March 2012

Waffle Nails

Good afternoon, dear readers!

Today I have a waffle-y manicure to show you.








For this I used a grey base (I can't remember which polish it was) and then I put glitter on the bottom of the nail.  I put a layer of topcoat on, painted pink lines with non-toxic acrylic craft paint, then topped it with a top coat again.  :D  It was pretty easy!  For the glitter I used two different Everbella sparkles (the holo-chrome ones from this set, and the holo-chrome ones from this set).  I really like these glitter sets!!  They were sent to me for review, and I am really thankful for that.  I could definately see myself wanting to buy these when I run out!

I hope that everyone is having a great Sunday.  Take care!

-Ashesela

18 comments:

  1. this is creative! yummy and precious pink-purple waffles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would definitely eat pink waffles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice; it came out so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome job! It looks so neat. I love the extra touches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You do it so very neatly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute! I like the glitter peaking through the tips!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ YoannitaL: Thank you so much!! ^-^

    @ Stephanie: Thank you very much! :D

    @ Bethany Taylor: Me too!! :D

    @ BluMochi: Thank you very much! :D!

    @ Bunny Nails: Thank you so much! :D

    @ Kaki: YAY thank you!! :D

    @ drinkcitra: Thank you so much!! :D

    @ Emm: :D Thank you!!

    @ paint that nail: Thank you very much! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the color combo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is very gorgeous! That glitter really gives it that extra something.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great idea on sealing the sparkles with the top coat - excellent effect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D

Lovely Readers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Google+ Followers


Use code 'art evolve' for 10% off of your KKCenterHk order!
Created by: twitter website widget

Fish

Gnome!

Gnome!
(not my image)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts