Content

Tuesday, 13 March 2012

St. Patrick's Day Mani - Twinsie Tuesday

Good afternoon, dear readers!

Once again, it is Twinsie Tuesday!


For this edition of Twinsie Tuesday, we are supposed to do a manicure with green, as it is the week of St. Patrick's Day.









For this manicure I started with a base of China Glaze Holly Day.  I then added some sparkles from Everbella to the tips (the gold from this set and the gold from this set).  I then brushed on some China Glaze White cap over the tips.  I added a layer of top coat to smooth things out, then brushed on a lattice-type design with Orly Luxe.  I used a new brush that wasn't very fine, so the lattice lines were rather sloppy.  >.<
I then painted some clover with non-toxic acrylic paint, then added another coat of China Glaze Fast Forward top coat.

Don't forget to check out these lovely ladies and their Twinsie Tuesday posts! :D


Amanda at Amandalandish
Ashley at Art Evolve
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Katherine at Haul of Fame
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Meredith at Polish and Charms
Rachel at Top Coat It
Sarah at See Sarah Swatch

Have a great day everyone!!

-Ashesela

20 comments:

  1. Whew! There is a lot going on! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Kaki: Thank you!! :D It was really fun to do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! I love the detail you put into it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cool! I love the gold tips :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks amazing!!!!!!! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you went whole hog with today's theme. Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww this is lovely. And of course, I'm sure you freehanded the shamrocks. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks awesome, i love that gold glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How lovely! I really like the shamrocks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is absolutely amazing, this is talent!! I wish I could do 1/4 of what you have on your nails! lol. Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so wonderful! You've got such awesome art skills. What a magnificent job you did! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh this looks awesome! I love your clovers!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome Cute! Love it! You might want to submit this to a contest we're holding, for St. Patrick's Day nail art. We hope you'll join! You could win a Dazzle Dry Nail Polish System kit and a bottle of your favorite nail lacquer, in a shade of green, from our collection.

    Visit us here! http://www.facebook.com/dazzledry? Click on LUCKY NAILS on the menu at the side.

    It's until March 17th only, and joining is super easy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. @ Jenna Froggy: Thank you so much!! :D

    @ NotesandNails: Thanks so much!! ^-^

    @ Nory O.: Thank you very much!! :D

    @ Laura: Thank you very much!! :D

    @ Meredith Anne: YAY!! :D Thank you!

    @ Amanda: :D Thank you!!!

    @ Lizzy O.: Thank you! :D !!!

    @ YoannitaL: :’D Thank you so much!

    @ LittleMonsterx14: Thank you very much!!

    @ Bethany Taylor: :D Thanks!!

    @ drinkcitra: Me too!! :D Thank you so much!!

    @ HaulOfFame: Aw, you are so sweet!! Thank you so much!! :D

    @ Chelsea: Thank you so very much!!! :D!

    @ ChiChi: Thank you so much!!! :D

    @ Martine: Thank you very much for the compliment and the info!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D

Lovely Readers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Google+ Followers


Use code 'art evolve' for 10% off of your KKCenterHk order!

About Me

My Photo

Heyo!  I am the writer behind Art Evolve, a blog about beauty, art, and anything else I feel like writing about. :)
I have a serious love for skincare and nail art, and love me some sci-fi and fantasy books and games.
Created by: twitter website widget

Fish

Gnome!

Gnome!
(not my image)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts