Spring Has Sprung - Tulips

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Good morning (really early again XD), dear readers! :D

First off, let me thank you for your wonderfully warm and kind comments on my contest page.  I really appreciate that so much, and the great suggestions that you have!! :D

Secondly... tulips!! :D  I frankened the green polish that I used as a base.  I added some top coat, then painted on the flowers and stems with non-toxic acrylic craft paint.  I then added another two coats of China Glaze Fast Forward top coat (I should be a spokesperson for that stuff XD!!!) to smooth it down.  All done! :D



I am actually impressed by how well the tulips came out, as I was shaking a lot during some of the painting.

WHEE!! :D

Have a fantastic weekend everyone!! :D

-Ashesela

You Might Also Like

24 comments

  1. Aw the tulips are sooo cute! They turned out lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, so cute flowers! You are really talented in painting :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so talented!! The tulips are beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm generally not a fan of flower manis, but these are funky! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job on these! It reminds me of spring! Here in NC the tulips are already blooming!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ drinkcitra: Aw thank you so much!! :D

    @ Ida-Maria: Aw!! Thank you! :'D

    @ Polish and Charms: Thank you so very much!!! :'D

    @ LabMuffin: Thank you very much!! :D

    @ Bethany Taylor: YAY thank you!! :D I am looking forward to the Tulip Festival we have in Ottawa!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, these tulips look amazing! I love that green that you frankened too =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm impressed with the tulips, too! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ Jacqui: Thank you so much!!! :D

    @ YoannitaL: Thank you very much!! :D

    @ Lindsey R: Thank you very much!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your tulips are super cute! You did a wonderful job on them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ ScarsLikeLace: Thank you so much, I really appreciate it!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. @ LittleMonsterx14: Thank you so much!! You are so kind! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is impressive! I particularly like your color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Tulips are my favorite flowers so I really love this mani!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is absolutely amazing! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Tulip Festival?? Sounds so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  17. @ hollysagemini: Thank you so much!!! :D

    @ Jennius: YAY thank you!! :D

    @ Amanda: That's awesome!!! :D YAY!!!

    @ Fingers: Thank you very much!! :D

    @ Bethany Taylor: It really is!! There are so many tulips (all different colours and patterns)!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. ohhh this is super springlike! i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. @ Danny: Thank you so much!! :D

    @ Kaki: Thank you very much!! ^-^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D