Sinful Colors Zeus and Revlon Naughty

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Good morning dear readers!

Today I have a (sortof) comparison for you.

It had been a while since I used Revlon Naughty, and when I received Zeus in the mail (thank you ladies!! :D) I thought "hey, that looks like Naughty!"  Boy was I ever wrong!

That goes to show how off some memories can be! :S

So I decided to do a comparison anyway (and you can see how wrong I was! XD).





As you can see, they are both vastly different!!  I have Zeus on the thumb, middle and pinky fingers, and Naughty on the pointer and ring fingers.

If you are wondering, the pointer nail polish looks a bit weird since I accidently squished it.  XD

So there you go!  These two are completely different (other than the similarities that they both contain purple in their base and pink shimmer).  But I am probably the only one who thought these were close.  :S

Have a wonderful day! :D

-Ashesela

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. Wow very different indeed! Great comparison!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great comparison, I like Zeus better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like I've seen that kind of color (Naughty) from Revlon a lot, specifically it reminds me of Perplex. So,I'm going to go with Zeus! :) Which is your favorite?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I like Zeus better... either way, both are great colours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Jacqui: Thank you very much!! :D

    @ Paulina: Thank you!! Me too! :D

    @ deja vu: I think Naughty and Perplex are the same, just released at a different time under a different name. I prefer Zeus too!! :D

    @ Lindsey R: I agree, I think Zeus is much more beautiful!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Bethany Taylor: Thank you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. lolI do the same thing! And then when I actually see the polishes together it's like -_- lol. The are both really pretty colors though!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ drinkcitra: Hahah at least I am not alone here! XD

    @ Polish and Charms: I'm glad you like them!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the two purples side by side!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D