My Nail Polish Collection

Monday, March 26, 2012

Good morning, dear readers! :D

Today I have some photos of my nail polish collection to show you.  I love looking at other bloggers collections, so I wanted to post mine too!

As it turns out, I have way more frankens that my sister and I made than regular polish!  Have a look below:


The top shelf holds some hand creams and nail art products (like glitters).  The second and third shelves are my regular polishes and frankens that have been sent to me.  The bottom three shelves are all frankens that either my sister or I made!!!  I have over 80 frankens! :O

Here is a closer look:


Top two shelves (art supplies, skin care and regular polish that I haven't altered :D)


Middle two shelves, the top having unaltered polishes and the bottom having my frankens.


Last two shelves, both containing only frankens.

I think my last count was 83 frankens that my sister and I made, and 50 regular polishes, and 4 top coat and base coat bottles.

I hope that you have a fantastic day! :D

-Ashesela

You Might Also Like

20 comments

  1. @ Paulina: Thank you so much!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome and how cool that you have 80+ ORIGINAL polishes created yrself? Yr a genius girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, that's so awesome! I love that you have more altered than unaltered polish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Polish and Charms: Thank you so much!!!! :D

    @ hollysagemini: You are so sweet!! :D Thank you so much!! :D

    @ Kaki: Thank you so much!!! :D XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. You make me want to start frankening!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Lindsey R: Doooo iiiitt! XD I LOVE frankening so much!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome collection! I've been wanting to Franken more!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, so many franken polishes! I haven't done a single one yet! I should start soon :D
    It looks like a lovely collection!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome collection!!! That is amazing how many frankens you have! I think I've made like 5 frankens ever lol. So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ NotesandNails: Thank you so much!! :D Ooo you should, and you should let me see them! :D XD

    @ My Nail Polish Online: Thank you so much!! :D Oh yeah, you should make some frankens!! I'd love to see what you come up with!

    @ Jacqui: Thank you so much!!! :D I love frankening so much; it is an addiction!! XD I'd love to see yours! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG Your collection looks amazing!! All the frankens! :O I love how it's all color coordinated...love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice collection! I also like to look at others collections, maybe I'll post my own...

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great set-up! Your stash is very organized and everything is out on display so nicely! Awesome stash! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. @ drinkcitra: Thank you so much!!! :D I'm glad you like it!! :D

    @ Kia: Thank you!! :D Yay, you totally should!!! :D

    @ Chelsea: Thank you so very much!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. your collection looks awesome i would love to see pictures of your frankens!

    ReplyDelete
  16. @ Nails by Diana: Thank you so much!!! :D I will be posting more and more soon! :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. You made nail polish ? how do you do that?
    www.imitationisthegreatestformofflattery.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. I aspire to be like you in the franken numbers... *worships on knees* lol! I *only* have about 20 or so, but thats only because I don't have anymore room or empty bottles haha!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D