Thursday, March 22, 2012

Just Letting You Know... no.3!

Good (veeery early) morning, dear readers! :D

I wanted to share with you an AMAZING contest over at See Sarah Swatch!!!
Here is the link.
I want to win this, ahaha!! XD  The prize is seriously amazing!!  Here is what is up for winning:


-Pretty Woman Magnetic polish
-Magnets
-Revlon Runway Pearl
-Sally Hansen Black Tie
-Kiss De Girl Two Birds polish
-Spoiled Ants in my Pants
-Revlon Whimsical
-a very lightly used Lynnderella Forget You Not
-With a Candlestick (gorgeous franken)
AND... a CUSTOM franken!! *droool* :D  If you don't already know, I have to tell you that Sarah makes amazing (!!) frankens!!  I am a very proud owner of two, and I couldn't be happier about them! :D


Good luck with this awesome giveaway!! :D

2 comments:

Thank you for your comments! :D

Products I'm Really Enjoying Right Now

Good afternoon, dear readers! Today's post is about some of products that I've been enjoying lately!  Swatches (where applicable) ...