Hello! :D

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Hello dear readers,

Thank you all so much for your ongoing support!!  I truly appreciate it more than I can express. :'D
I just wanted to let you know that I am going to try to get back to a regular posting schedule on here.  Sorry for my absence.  :(  Things have been pretty hectic in my head lately and I haven't been accomplishing much.  >.<  Hopefully that will change soon! :D

I look forward to sharing some new designs and an absolutely wonderful nail mail that I had received yesterday!  :D  But, that will have to wait until later today.  ^-^  (I feel pretty exhausted right now and it is 1:00 a.m. in the morning.  >.<;)

Take care, and thank you all so, so much for being so wonderful!! :D

-Ashesela

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Aw I hope things will be less hectic! I look forward to seeing your posts <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for new designs! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been missing your fabulous nail art! Feel better, Ashley!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ drinkcitra: Thank you so much!!! :'D

    @ Polish and Charms: Thank you very much!!! :'D

    @ Bethany Taylor: Aw, thank you so much!!! :'D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Missing you and thinking of you often!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Kaki: Thank you so much!! ^-^ :'D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D