Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Good morning!

Good morning, dear readers!

First of all I would like to apologize for my absence; this weekend was very busy for me!  I was visiting with a friend, and I had a great time (but unfortunately I didn't end up posting anything to my blog).  But I am back! :D

I hope that everyone had an amazing weekend, and a fantastic St. Patrick's Day! :D

I have some incredible nail mail to show you today!  It will have to wait to this afternoon as I have a huge headache, but basically I went to the post office today and came home with 13(!!) new nail polishes!! :D  I am so happy! XD

I will post them soon!  I just wanted to let everyone know what was up!

Take care :D!!

-Ashesela

7 comments:

  1. Always glad to see when you've posted something. I've missed you!! Can't wait to see your nail mail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Kaki: Thank you so much!! You are so sweet! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Polish and Charms: YAY!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, you have Cinderella!!! I have such a crush on it! Lucky!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you had a great weekend! Can't wait to see your 13 (gasp!) new polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Jayne: I know, I am soooo happy!!!!!! :D

    @ drinkcitra: I really, really did!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D

Products I'm Really Enjoying Right Now

Good afternoon, dear readers! Today's post is about some of products that I've been enjoying lately!  Swatches (where applicable) ...