Valentine's Day Nails

Monday, February 06, 2012

Good afternoon, dear readers!

Again I want to thank each and every one of your for your sweetness and kindness!  Thank you for being such amazing people! :D  I am truly lucky to have you following my blog and commenting.  :'D

I really wanted to get something new up on here, so I did a Valentine's Day inspired mani (well, I actually did three, but I'm saving the others for newer posts ^-^).

So here we go:






For this manicure I started with a base of Misty Mountain (a franken I made).  After a coat of China Glaze Fast Forward top coat, I stamped (YAY!! :D) the heart pattern with Konad white nail polish and the Konad m78 plate.  As you can see I am far from perfect at stamping, but it sure is fun! :D  I then placed three light blue heart rhinestones over another layer of top coat.  I filled in the hearts with Milky Way (another franken I made) and painted over the tips with Veritaserum (a franken that my sister made :D).  Another go with the top coat, and then it was done! :D  I think the top coat may have caused some bubbling, but oh well.  Please excuse the dryness of my skin, I haven't been taking care of it very well this last while.

I hope that you like this manicure! :D  I wanted to do something different by making it a light blue Valentine's Day mani.  ^-^

I hope everyone is having a great Monday!  Thank you all again for your kindness and support!! :D

-Ashesela

You Might Also Like

17 comments

  1. @ Polish and Charms: Thank you very much! :D

    @ Cara: YAY! Thank you!! :D

    @ YoannitaL: Thank you so much! ^-^

    @ Nail Reflections: YAY!! I am so glad! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love how this is for valentine's but its not red/pink!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's cute! And yeah, definitely love the lack of pink!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it!! It's really gorgeous stamping<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are cute names for your franken...I remember my first (and last) franken was a pretty thick chalky (and nasty in general) so I called it moldy-avocado or something like that, since I add way too much golden eyeshadow pigment in that green polish.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your franken is so pretty! I love this mani! It's super cute :) Hope all is well with you <3
    I tagged you here today: http://www.drinkcitra.com/2012/02/two-in-one.html :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really pretty!! Love the hearts and your franken is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this! It is very refreshing to see a non-pink valentines day manicure!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ LittleMonsterx14: Thank you! :D I wanted to try something different, with one of my favourite colours! ^-^

    @ Lindsey R: Thank you very much!! :D

    @ SeeSarahSwatch: Aw, thank you so much!! :D I made a lot of mistakes, haha. But I’ll just have to practice then! ^-^

    @ Citrine: HAHAHA moldy-avocado!! XD I love it! :D I make my frankens from existing polishes and loose glitter, I haven’t made any with eye shadow yet. I love frankening!! :D Thank you for the compliment on the names: some of them are named by my sister, and others by myself. ^-^

    @ drinkcitra: Thank you so much!! :D I really appreciate your comments and compliments! Thank you so much for tagging me!!!

    @ MariJo: YAY thank you so much! :D

    @ The Lacquered Lady: Thank you very much!!! :D

    @ Amy: Thank you very much! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ Shannara: Aw, thank you!! :D

    @ hollysagemini: Thank you very much! ^-^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D