Twinsie Tuesday - Matte Polish

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Good morning, dear readers.




Today's Twinsie Tuesday is a matte manicure.  For this I used two frankens I have made (which currently have no names).  I used Sephora by O.P.I Matte Top Coat over the polish, and I think it looks so beautiful! :D  I had been wearing this manicure for a couple days so please forgive the wear (especially near the cuticles).




Now for comparison, here is the same manicure with a shiny top coat over top.  :)


I'm looking forward to seeing the other Twinsie Tuesday ladies nails!!

Amanda at Amandalandish
Anne at Grape Fizz Nails
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Jenn at All That is Gorgeous...
Jenna at I'm Still Thinking...
Katherine at Haul of Fame
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Meredith at Polish and Charms
Rachel at Top Coat It
Sarah at See Sarah Swatch

Have a wonderful day!! :D

-Ashesela

You Might Also Like

26 comments

  1. Super nice, I love the color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Sandra: Thank you very much!! :D

    @ MariJo: Thank you so much!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks pretty matte-fied!

    Can't ever go wrong with a bunch of glitters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. matte glitter is so pretty! i love how soft and pretty this looks:]

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Lizzy O.: Thank you very much! :D

    @ SeeSarahSwatch: Thank you so much! :D I love matte glitter too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Emm: Thank you very much!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Polish and Charms: Thank you so much!! :D I'm really glad you like it! :D

    @ Anne Thompson: Thank you very much, I'm so happy when people like my frankens!! :D ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty and delicate, which you don't typically think of when going matte. Love the color choice!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super pretty, I love love love!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ Amanda: Thank you so much!! :D I really appreciate it! :D

    @ Nory O.: YAY thank you so very much!! :D ^-^

    @ hollysagemini: Thank you very much!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous! Matte glitter always looks so cool, like it's frozen in time or something. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. @ Chelsea: ooo, I love how you put that! :D!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great combo. I really like how glitter looks matte, it's definitely my favorite matte look. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love, love, love, love this mani! I love your franken mattified!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very lovely! I love seeing what the matte coats do over glitter polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  16. @ HaulOfFame: Thank you so much!! :D

    @ AllThatIsGorgeous: YAY thank you so much!! :D

    @ drinkcitra: Thank you so much!! Me too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. Classy! And that's all I have to say about that :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. @ Crystal: Why thank you! Hahahah XD!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. @ Crystal: Whoopsie!! I thought this was the comments from the scary makeup post, lol! Thank you so much!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  20. @ Nail Reflections: YAY thank you so much!! ^-^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D