Content

Monday, 20 February 2012

Purple Pink Gradient

Good morning, dear readers!

I decided to show this manicure today as it is one of my sisters' favourites, and today is her birthday!! :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEAH!!!!! :D :D  I hope that you have an amazing day, and an amazing year!!  Thank you for being the best sister ever, and my best friend! :D



For this manicure I used a base of Essie Lilacism, then sponged on a pink franken that I made.  I then put some of a sparkly franken I made over the pink, and drew in the detail with acrylic paint.  I blobbed some sparkly polish (I think it was either the franken Veritaserum or Enchantment? Enchantment!) over the middle of the flowers, then added some China Glaze Fast Forward on top.

I hope that everyone has a wonderful day (especially you, Leah! :D)!!

-Ashesela ^-^


18 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Leah!:D which cake will you be getting today;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the glitter/pink you used on the tips! Your flowers are really pretty, too! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's so ... unicorn-y! pretty! and happy birthday Leah :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these colors together! Anything pink and purple is good in my book :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty Mani! Happy Birthday, Leah!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is soooo pretty!! I love it! Happy birthday to your sister ;0). She shares a birthday with my hubby.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Emm: YAY thank you so much! :D I made her chocolate cake with chocolate icing! :D

    @ ScarsLikeLace: Thank you so much!! :D

    @ Maria: YAY!! Thank you very much! :D

    @ ChromaCraze: Thank you very much! ^-^

    @ Amanda: Thank you so much! ^-^ :D

    @ NotesandNails: Thank you so much!! :D

    @ Polish and Charms: Thank you so very much! :D

    @ LittleMonsterx14: Thank you so much!! :D

    @ Kaki: YAY thank you so much! :D

    @ drinkcitra: YAY thank you so much! :D

    @ Lindsey R: Thank you very much! ^-^

    @ MariJo: YAY thank you so very much!! :D Happy birthday to your husband too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Jennius: Thank you so much!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty! I love the colors here! Happy Bday to your sis!

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ Fingers: Thank you so much!! :D

    @ Nail Reflections: :D Thank you very much!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D

Lovely Readers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Google+ Followers


Use code 'art evolve' for 10% off of your KKCenterHk order!

About Me

My Photo

Heyo!  I am the writer behind Art Evolve, a blog about beauty, art, and anything else I feel like writing about. :)
I have a serious love for skincare and nail art, and love me some sci-fi and fantasy books and games.
Created by: twitter website widget

Fish

Gnome!

Gnome!
(not my image)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts