Mental Illness, Anxiety

Thursday, February 02, 2012

Hello dear readers,

Thank you so much for your ongoing support, that really means the world to me!!

I wanted to keep you in the loop:

I have been trying three different medications over the last week.  They are mainly sedatives, and so I am sleeping most of the day.  I usually wake up every 3 or 4 hours, stay up for a little bit then go back to sleep (or just go right back to sleep).  If only my internal clock woke me up at such exact times when I used to be in school!

I am suffering from a paranoid psychosis, or break from reality, and am trying to remedy that.  I went to the hospital emergency room earlier this week and then went back to the hospital a couple of days ago to see my psychiatrist.

It's been a pretty rough week :(.  Seriously rough.  I've had psychological issues where I couldn't even leave my house or be left alone before, and this is incredibly worse, because of the paranoia.  Thankfully I am starting to feel a bit better and I can't wait until I am fully recovered.

On a good note:

I won the Konad Starter Kit Giveaway over at Glitta Gloves, and I received the kit and extra plate near the beginning of this week.  I would have liked to post about it sooner, but I haven't been up to being on the computer.  Thank you so much Kirsten and Nail Polish Canada!!!  I will do a more in-depth post of this when I am more healthy. :)

Also, after months of searching I was finally able to find the Essie Luxe Effects collection, and thanks to a dear friend who lent me money (I was still days away from being paid) I was able to pick up As Gold as it Gets and Shine of the Times.  Thank you so much to my beloved friend! :D  I would have liked to post about this sooner as well, but I believe it was that night that my brain decided to take a vacation to crazy town.  It still hasn't left it completely behind yet. >.<

I also was able to get Essie Lilacism and Sand Tropez.  I am looking forward to being well enough to swatch these.  Oh, and I got some more polishes so my sister and I could have more supplies for frankening.  I'm really looking forward to that as well.  :)

I really hope that I get well soon, so I can go back to a more regular posting schedule and comment on your wonderful blogs.  I have missed a lot of everyone's recent posts and that is sad. :(

I hope that everyone is doing well, and that I can return soon.  ^-^

-Ashesela

You Might Also Like

30 comments

  1. I hope you can return soon, too! Hope everything works out for you *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could give you a real hug right now. I have my own history with mental illness, and I know how much of a struggle times like these can be. All of my best wishes to you, beautiful and talented Ashesela! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess a hug send through the computer is the only thing I can do right now *hugggg*. I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish you the best of luck in working through these issues! Looking forward to seeing you back here properly :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Get well soon, we all miss you! Take the time you need to get better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww I hope you feel better soon and send you lots of *hugs*.
    Congrats on winning the giveaway :) and Essie Sand Tropez is next on my wishlist! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're in my thoughts and prayers hon. Get well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad you are starting to feel a little better!!!! Congrats on the giveaway! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really hope you make a full recovery soon. I've been missing you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm sending you some serious love right now! I hope you continue to feel better! Sounds like you have some little goodies to look forward to though once you are well again. :) *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sorry to hear about your illness :( I have bipolar disorder and anxiety disorder, I know what it's like to lose it like that. So I'm very sorry.

    Congrats on the win, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Don't give up! I have fought for 7 years and am now reasonably stable.
    I am not completely healed, but I have learned to live with it.
    Hope you get well soon and congrats on your wins.
    You're not alone, girl...keep that in mind.
    We care about you.

    Big hug xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. More hugs :) I'm so glad you're feeling a bit better, I've missed your blogging but please don't rush back into it all- take as long as you need :) I'm still here if you ever want to chat :)
    xGretalRabbitxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hugs hugs! I'm so happy you are feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm so glad you're actively trying to get better. Mental illness is such a difficult journey. Hugs and good luck, hope you'll be properly back soon <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am so sorry to hear this about such a bright, glowing person. :( However, I am VERY glad that you're starting to feel a bit better. Can't wait to see your new pretties!

    Also, just wanted to let you know, I tagged you in a plethora of things in my last post. I know you've already gotten them, but I just love reading your answers! Heheh, take care, love!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Glad you're starting to feel a bit better. As I said before, take all the time you need to feel really well.

    I am still praying for you.

    But it's so good to hear from you, and yay for new polishes. I hope they keep you a bit busy in the midst of the many things you're going through. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  18. So glad you are starting to feel better! I hope to see your pretty manis soon!

    ReplyDelete
  19. @ Lindsey R: Thank you so much!! *hugs!*

    @ Crystal: Thank you very much for your sweet comments *hug!!* I am sorry to hear about your suffering as well. I hope that you are doing great right now!

    @ Maria: *hug!!* Thank you so much!!

    @ Laura: Thank you so much, Laura! :D

    @ Cara Robinson: *hugs* Thank you very much!!

    @ MariJo: Thank you so very, very much!!

    @ Polish and Charms: *hugs!* Thank you so much!!

    @ Leanne: Thank you so much for your kindness. I hope to be better soon too! :)

    @ Chelsea: *hugs!!* Thank you so very much!!

    @ Allie-bee: I'm really sorry to hear that you suffer from mental illness as well. :'( I hope that you are doing well right now!! *hugs*

    @ Shannara: Thank you so much for your encouragement! I really appreciate what you have said. I am so glad that you are more stable and I hope that you continue to get better really soon. I am so sorry to hear that you have been suffering as well. *hugs*

    @ GretalRabbit: *hugs* Thank you so much for your kindness, it means so much to me!

    @ Nory O.: *hugs* Thank you so much!!

    @ LabMuffin: *hugs* Thank you very much, I hope that I will be well again soon!

    @ Courtney Eldridge: Thank you so much for your kindness, I appreciate this so very much. I also really appreciate you tagging me. :) Thank you!

    @ Lizzy O.: Thank you so, so much for being so sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. @ Fingers: Thank you so very much!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hello Ashesela,

    I hope you are doing well. We have all our dark moments, so stay strong!*hugs*
    I have a tag for you over on my blog! I hope you enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. @ Sophie: Thank you so much! *hugs!* Thank you so much for the tag, I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Aw I hope you get better soon <3 I'm so happy you got those Essies! woot woot! :D Lots of love to you!

    ReplyDelete
  24. @ drinkcitra: Thank you so much!! :D ^-^

    @ Jennius: Thank you very much! :D

    ReplyDelete
  25. Don't worry about me, you have to get better :-)

    big hug xox

    ReplyDelete
  26. It's so brave of you to be so open about your personal struggle. Stay strong!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hey girl! I wondered if I had somehow missed your posts in my feed because I always looked forward to reading them and wondered what had happened. I am so glad that you are getting better and that you have taken positive steps toward recovery. There is light at the end of that difficult tunnel. Much love & hugs xo

    ReplyDelete
  28. @ Shannara: Thank you so much :)!! *huge hug!*

    @ Nail Reflections: Thank you so incredibly much! ^-^

    @ Bethany Taylor: Thank you so much for your kindness, and sweet comment!! I really appreciate it! :D

    @ hollysagemini: :'D You are so kind! Thank you so much for your ongoing support!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D