Content

Monday, 27 February 2012

Cherry Nails - By My Sister

Good afternoon, dear readers!

I hope that everyone had a great weekend!  I had a dream last night that I got some awesome nail mail and Japanese nail magazines.  I want those magazines, lol!!

Today's manicure was done by my sister (YAY!! :D).  Isn't it the cutest???!  I love it! XD





For the base she used China Glaze Naked.  For the leaves she used It's So Easy in green, then did the rest with non-toxic acrylic paint.  She topped it off with China Glaze Fast Forward top coat.

I love how cute this is!!! :D

-Ashesela

17 comments:

  1. @ Polish and Charms: Thank you!! ^-^ :D

    @ Cara Robinson: Isn't it??! XD Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ YoannitaL: Thank you so much!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Shannara: Thank you so much!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, this mani is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks delicious! Like cherries on top of cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Amanda: Thank you so much!! ^-^

    @ Wickless and Polished: Thank you very much!! :D

    @ Bethany Taylor: Thank you very much!! :D

    @ MariJo: Thank you very much! :D ^-^!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute! Love the little cherries!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ drinkcitra: Thank you so much!! :D Me too!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute! It's been a while I had cherries, and now I'm craving some. Lol..

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ Lizzy O.: Thank you! :D Me too!! I love cherries so much! It is a shame they are so expensive here!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D

Lovely Readers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Google+ Followers


Use code 'art evolve' for 10% off of your KKCenterHk order!

About Me

My Photo

Heyo!  I am the writer behind Art Evolve, a blog about beauty, art, and anything else I feel like writing about. :)
I have a serious love for skincare and nail art, and love me some sci-fi and fantasy books and games.
Created by: twitter website widget

Fish

Gnome!

Gnome!
(not my image)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts