Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Zoya Neeka with Finger Paints Sparkle Top Coat and China Glaze White Cap


 Good afternoon dear readers!

How are you this fine day?  I am so happy!! :D  I am feeling sooo much better (still a bit sick but definately manageable!) and I am visiting a dear friend of mine (who unfortunately is sick too! :() for the next while.  I took a bunch of swatches last night and brought the photos with me so I can still upload content while away from my collection and lightbox.  ^-^

Today I have Zoya Neeka to show you!  :D  I am so happy to have this beauty in my collection.  I got it as a Christmas gift (from the friend I am visiting) and it is a wonderful polish!  This is a darker purple with pink shimmer (which does show on the nail but only in specific light and nothing like in the bottle-oh well!) and golden flecks.  *drool!*




I was very impressed with this.  Actually, with Zoya polish in general.  I have two of their polishes (this one and Yara) and they are great!  This one dries very fast, and the polish is very pigmented!

I decided to see how it would look with alternating coats of China Glaze White Cap (the gold nails) and Finger Paints Sparkle Top Coat.  I love both of these polishes, as they are incredibly beautiful.  While I have had White Cap in my collection for a little while now, I recently acquired the Sparkle Top Coat and I am really happy about it.  It is a duo-chrome shimmer that moves from pink to gold-ish colour, and it is stunning!  I included the thumb pic to show the duo-chrome effect.





These photos show the shimmer well but in real life they are even more "Woah, shimmer!!!"  :D

I hope you enjoyed this post for today and I hope that all of you have a wonderful week!

-Ashesela

16 comments:

  1. Neeka is so pretty! You'll love Yara too.

    I like the finger paints sparkle top over it!

    Glad you're feeling better. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It kind of reminds me of a less flashy version of Revlon Royal Cloak...Anyway, I have yet to try Zoya (they are famous for their duochrome but I am more of a creme person), maybe I am just waiting for them to come up a shade that sounds close enough to my name. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Polish and Charms: Thank you! :D

    @ Lizzy O.: Thank you so much for your kind words! Yeah, Yara is so beautiful!! :D

    @ Citrine: Revlon Royal Cloak is so pretty too! I actually got that as well as the two Zoyas and another polish from the same person. :D They have a polish colour with the same name as me, but It's not my favourite. Now if they had a blue or purple with my name... :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Neeka is one of my favorite polishes. I know why you love it, it's so gorgeous!!

    Glad you're better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Lizzy O.: :D

    @ MariJo: Thank you so much!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow! Love the Finger Paints Sparkle Top Coat-- I think I'll have to track down a bottle now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Lindsey R: I'm glad I got it! :D I had a few minutes to run into a Sally's store and I scooped this one up (almost half off, too!) :D. I hope you have no trouble finding it. ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! Neeka is so beautiful both alone and with the combos you thought up-I love it! I've been wanting Neeka for a while now, it's to die for.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay! glad to hear you're feeling better :) The color looks gorgeous and I love how you paired it with the China Glaze and Finger Paints!

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ Chelsea: Thank you!! :D It is such a pretty purple!! When I saw the golden flecks in it, I was like :O!!!

    @ drinkcitra: Thank you so much!! :D ^-^

    @ Shannara: Thank you!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh so pretty! I love the color! Purple is awesome! But I love that you added the finger paints!

    ReplyDelete
  12. @ Nail Reflections: Thank you so much!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this Zoya. I have it and it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D

Products I'm Really Enjoying Right Now

Good afternoon, dear readers! Today's post is about some of products that I've been enjoying lately!  Swatches (where applicable) ...