Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Thank you!!! :D

Hello dear readers!

I hope that all of you are doing absolutely wonderful.  I wanted to send out a huge thank you, to each and every one of you.  As of today I have surpassed 100 readers on my blog!!  This has made me so incredibly happy!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! :D

I couldn't keep doing this if it weren't for you.  All of the support, kind words, inspiration and suggestions, jokes and kindness... you have all helped me so much.  I really mean it. :D  You have helped inspire me to make the most out of my hobby, and have inspired so many hours of fun and entertainment!  I love reading your blogs, catching up on your comments, and being connected over this amazing and wonderful community.
I love having a hobby that I can work on almost every single day without my ADD making me switch to doing something else.  XD This is definitely one of those times that I really love how the Internet can bring us together to support one another.

Really, thank you all, so very much.  :'D

Is there anything you would like to see more of (or new) on my blog?  New features, ideas, types of manicures or nail art?  I welcome your suggestion and always look forward to reading and responding to your comments.  :D

Take care my amazing polish buddies!!!

-Ashesela

21 comments:

  1. Congratulations! It's an awesome milestone :D
    Your blog is full of great stuff already, but as for something I'd like to see more of... would be more nail art :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, congrats! I love nail art... but I also love seeing swatches! It's how I make my shopping lists :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Congratulations!!! I love all of your swatches and nail art...keep doing what you are doing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations!! you definitely deserve it!<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!!! :)
    Keep doing what you're doing- it's awesome :)
    xGretalRabbitx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's so awesome!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Exah: Thank you so much!! ^-^ More nail art comin' up!! :D

    @ JustSomeNailsByMJ: :D!!

    @ Definitely Addicted: Thank you very much!!! :D More swatches comin' up!! XD

    @ AllThatIsGorgeous: Thank you so very much!! :'D I appreciate it so much! ^-^

    @ SeeSarahSwatch: Thank you so much!! ^-^

    @ Polish and Charms: Thank you!!! :D

    @ Shannara: Aw thank you!! You are so sweet too!! ^-^

    @ GretalRabbit: Thank you so very much, I really appreciate it!!! :D

    @ Jennius: Thank you very much! :D

    @ MariJo: Thank you so much!!! :D ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Allie-bee: Thank you so very much!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats! You have made it this far Because you love it and we see that! Your Nails are Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ Duckie: Thank you very much!! :D

    @ YoannitaL: Thank you so much! :D

    @ Nail Reflections: :'D Thank you!!! I appreciate that so much!! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  11. Keep up the great work...WELL DONE :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, I'm your newest follower :D I just wanted to say hello, and that the polish you're wearing on the pics are gorgeous. I love it! My camera has issues with purples as well... :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats! Just keep doing what you're doing and before you know it, you'll have 100 more x x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yay congrats! Thank you too for being an amazing person! :D I love reading your comments and I love your posts!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D

Products I'm Really Enjoying Right Now

Good afternoon, dear readers! Today's post is about some of products that I've been enjoying lately!  Swatches (where applicable) ...