Oh My Gosh I Won!! :D

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Good morning, dear readers!! :D

I hope that everyone is having a fantastic day so far!!  When I woke up, my day just got awesome. XD

A little while ago Kirsten from Glitta Gloves held a Konad started pack contest, and I won!! :'D

I can't believe it!!  I am so excited! XD  !!

I have never stamped anything on my nails (I don't have anything to stamp with!) and when I saw this contest I thought that it was pretty awesome.  I didn't think that I would win (but I sure hoped to!!).  :D  She also has a whopping 1160+ followers on her blog, so those were huge odds against me!! :O

Thank you so very much Kirsten!!! :D  I love your blog and if anyone hasn't seen it yet, I highly (HIGHLY!! :D) suggest checking it out!!! :D

I've literally been wandering from my bedroom to the kitchen and back squee-ing and waving my hands around in excitement.  EEEEEEEEEE!!!  Sorry, I had to!! :D  WHEE!! YAY! XD

I just thought I would share this awesome news with you! :D

Have a fantastic day everyone!!! :D

-Ashesela

You Might Also Like

28 comments

  1. Congrats on winning! I'm curious what you will do with the set :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I never win anything, I'd be so excited too! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Sophie: Thank you so much!! Me too! :D I hope I don't suck too bad at stamping, lol! XD

    @ Noelie: Thank you very much!! :D I was so surprised that I won! :O I just did cartwheels in my mind, hahaha. XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I can't wait to see the results on your nails. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww.. Congrats hon! I've never stamped anything either. Great win!

    ReplyDelete
  6. have fun stamping! You ll become too lazy to do anything else except stamping(if you're even a bit like me:P)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have not tried stamping either. I can't wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! I'm sure you'll love stamping- can't to see you first attempt :)
    xGretalRabbitx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay, lucky you! I'm sure you will love stamping :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ Sonidlo: Thank you!! :D

    @ Rainbowify Me: Thank you very much!! :D

    @ MariJo: Thank you so much!! :D

    @ Emm: LOL!! I hope that I don't get too lazy! I want to continue learning how to do things by hand too hahaha. XD

    @ Jayne: Thank you so much!! :D

    @ Shannara: Thank you muchlies!!! :D

    @ GretalRabbit: Thank you!! ^-^ :D Although I'm sure that my first attempt will suck, hahaha. XD

    @ NotesandNails: Thank you!!! :D

    @ Laura: Thank you so much! :D It really looks like fun!

    @ Sarah: Thank you so much!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. WooHoo! Congrats! It is so much fun to win things!

    ReplyDelete
  12. @ Polish and Charms: Thank you!! :D

    @ AllThatIsGorgeous: Thank you so much, it really is!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations! That's awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. @ ChromaCraze: Thank you so much!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ohhh Weee! Amazing! I can't wait till you get it and do some awesome stamping with it. CONGRATS!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi, I tagged you :-) http://nailsandstuff-shannara.blogspot.com/2012/01/11-questions-tag-english.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yay! Congrats! That's so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  18. @ Lizzy O.: Thank you so much!!! :D YAAY!!! :D I hope that my stamping doesn't suck too much, ahahha! XD

    @ Shannara: Thank you so much, I really appreciate it!!! :D ^-^!

    @ drinkcitra: Thank you so much!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats! You'll love Konad! Takes a bit of practice, but it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  20. @ Nail Reflections: Thank you!!! :D

    @ Lindsey R: Thank you so much! :D I am really excited to try it! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congrats! ^^ Stamping can be such a pain but it's fun! :3

    ReplyDelete
  22. @ Maria: Thank you so much!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D