Tuesday, January 17, 2012

New Frankens

Hello and good afternoon, dear readers! :D  (I was about to say good morning, then realized that it is 12:07 p.m. already! :O)

Today I have another nail wheel of franken swatches, created by my sister and I.  We have so much fun doing this!!  Right now we create our frankens out of other nail polishes that we own but in the future I would like to pick up some mica pigments and find some large glitter that goes well with polish (and doesn't lose it's colour by running!).

Here we go! :D



(Thanks again Jenn for the nail wheels; they have come in so handy!! :D)

OKAY!!

Here are the names:

1. Aztec (made by my sister)
2. Fairground (made by me)
3. Tutti Frutti Jelly Bean!  (made by me)
4. Picon (made by my sister)
5. Unicorn (made mainly by me)
6. Unicorn (different bottle, made by me)
7. Icarus (made by my sister)
8. Sonar (made by my sister)
9. Firework (made by my sister)
10. Permafrost (made by my sister)
11. Luster (made by my sister; this is much more purple in real life)
12. Myth (made by my sister)
13. Dynasty (made by my sister)
14. N/A
15. Festival (made by me)
16. Orion (made by me)
17. Sing (made by me)
18. Decade (made by my sister)

:D!!!  This was so much fun, and I LOVE the colours and names that my sister came up with!  I will be doing swatches of all of these at some point (if there are any in particular that you would like to see, just let me know!).  I have more photos of close-ups of the nail wheel, but since I took so many pictures I didn't want to overload you by posting them all, so just let me know if there are some you would like to see.  :D

Have a wonderful day!!

-Ashesela

26 comments:

  1. wow so pretty colors and great names! good job :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ YoannitaL: Thank you so much!! :D I'm really looking forward to showing full hand swatches of these! :D

    @ Julie: Thank you so very much!! :D ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving those frankens. Also names are very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Taya: Thank you so much!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, Ash!!!! You guys are on a roll!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOOOOOOOOOOVE these!
    sonar reminds me so much of orly sweet peacock. frankening is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You guys did a great job, love them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, these are so cool! My favourites are Orion, Festival, Decade, Tutti Frutti Jelly Bean! (partially because of the name :P), Sonar, Firework, and Myth...

    ...that's as much as I could narrow it down :|

    ReplyDelete
  9. These look awesome!! I'd love to see Festival and Sing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, you guys are creative!!!

    I'm tempted to bust out my colors and make a franken myself. You have a great blog!!

    And thank you so much to encourage me to start my own blog (over at swatchandlearn)

    Much love, Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG SO PRETTY! I particularly love Tutti Fruity Jelly Bean (both the name and the colour) :)

    xGretalRabbitx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love em! Great work girls! I'd love so see Tutti Frutti & Permafrost as well as Sing & Decade. You're going to be busy with these hehehehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. @ AllThatIsGorgeous: YAY thank you so much, Jenn!! :D I really appreciate it! ^-^

    @ Beanie: :D!!! Thank you! :D It really is so much fun! I had to look up Sweet Peacock, and I have to say that it is really pretty!!

    @ Shannara: Thank you so very much!! :D

    @ Allie-bee: YAY!!! Thank you so much!! :D

    @ MariJo: YAY thank you so much! :D I will swatch Festival and Song as soon as I can (I am not at home right now, but I will be later this week and will post the swatches then! ^-^)

    @ Sophie: Thank you so much!! ^-^! You really should make a franken, it is so much fun!! :D Also, thank you so much for telling me about your blog! I'm really glad that you made one, and to be able to read it! :D

    @ NotesandNails: Thank you very much!!! :D

    @ GretalRabbit: Thank you so much!!! :'D I like that one too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. @ hollysagemini: YAY!! Thank you very much!! I will swatch these when I get home this week, and do a post! (This is going to be so much fun ^-^) :D!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those are all amazing, but I gotta say I'd pay good money for that Tutti Frutti Jelly Bean! So unique!

    ReplyDelete
  16. @ Crystal: :D!!!! Thank you so much for your sweet comment!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. What great colors! Sounds like a blast with you and your sister!

    ReplyDelete
  18. @ Nail Reflections: Thank you so very much!! :D We had so much fun making these!! ^-^ We would have made more but we ran out of empty bottle to use, haha! XD

    ReplyDelete
  19. Good job! Can't wait to see 'em all. Your really creative!

    ReplyDelete
  20. @ Kia: Thanks so much!! I can't wait to get more swatches of them posted! :D

    ReplyDelete
  21. OMG! All of them look gorgeous! That's so cool. You guys are inspiring me to make some frankens lol

    ReplyDelete
  22. @ drinkcitra: YAY!!! :D Thank you so much!! :D Glad that we can inspire you! :D ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  23. I LOVE your frankens! I keep telling myself I need to give this a try soon.

    ReplyDelete
  24. @ BluMochi: Thank you so much!! :D ! Oh, you so should!!! It is so much fun creating, and being able to make it look any way you want! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D

Products I'm Really Enjoying Right Now

Good afternoon, dear readers! Today's post is about some of products that I've been enjoying lately!  Swatches (where applicable) ...